Author Topic: Scenery Test File Broken Link  (Read 5720 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Scenery Test File Broken Link
« on: February 20, 2011, 01:23:54 PM »
Just noticed that the Scenery Test file (the 5 cabins at PANT) has a broken link.  Clicking on it results in a 404 Error.
 :-[
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Scenery Test File Broken Link
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 04:55:25 PM »
Spud ... got it .. it is there now. Thank you.  Sometimes we do this to make sure people are paying attention, so you get an "A" for today! :-)   Don't know where that file got off to, it wasn't even in my "local" file ... all linked up properly in the coding, but darned sure "not there" in the little black box.  It's there now.  It is a great tool, by the way. I had 2 things missing.

Doug

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Scenery Test File Broken Link
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 07:34:10 PM »
Well, any A is a good thing but actually I just landed at PANT and could not see the cabins so I checked my Scenery Library, not there either.  I thought it was supposed to be there so was going to check the file to make sure.  That is why I found the broken link.
Finally determined that after I had gotten Tongas X from Francois and everything showed like it should I had deleted the test from my Library.  Still have the download on my HD but thought I should let the powers that be know the link had a problem.
 8)
Later,

Spud