Author Topic: Who is Mad Mike?  (Read 2432 times)

Roland Ives

Who is Mad Mike?
« on: October 04, 2014, 12:52:11 PM »
dose anyone know how i can contact Mad Mike? Dose MM deliver Beer or dose he just fly a circuit and sponge beer along the way. I liked the chandell  and descending forward Slip he did to touch down on that postage stamp, hell of a bush pilot. which begs the question, dose MM deliver Bush Beer? well if MM is hiding in the Bushes Hee, Hee will someone shake him and ask him to respond to this humble request.
I have many questions to ask this legend and some are serious, Hee, Hee.
Best Regards
Roland Ives   

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Who is Mad Mike?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 04:29:58 PM »
Not sure. We did locate John Galt, but cannot give out his location or email.

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 06:13:33 PM »
Roland,

Is there something we can discuss that is actually related to our website and hobby?

Brad

Roland Ives

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 03:07:32 PM »
Yes there is and i thought that i was talking about the web site. I downloaded a video called the great Alaskan beer run. it was funny and very well done. it then dawned on me that Mad mike and his beer adventures could be a series of misty adventures staring the might mad mike of the Klondike. how he finds his way through stormy weather navigating only by clock chart and compass. CCC is a good subject for vfr bush flying. slips skids and scud busting plus aerobatics combined with outrages  imaginative stories coming from the land of outrages stories the north west is just right for this web site. for me simming is not just getting from here to there. it is the imagination of flight. how can one truly enjoy simming if one dose not first have his head in the clouds. Mad mike could be your guide to and through the clouds of misty's moorings. imagine a forgot-in emergency delivery needs to get to a distant outpost  and large storms are looming. no one is left to call upon but MM to get it there before Xmass day. so put your head into it and tell me how to find MM and let the adventures begin.
Thanks He He
Roland Ives

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 03:33:49 PM »
Very imaginative Roland. Why don't you submit a sample adventure or 2 for review and we might possibly probably consider it after we look it over.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Roland Ives

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 03:51:11 PM »
Ok i will try to come up with a story board for Xmass. i myself do not have the software to creat adventures for fsx. maybe some one could advise me on what i need. i have done some low level programing mostly hardware drivers and the like but i can handle most c programing if that helps.

will the package arrive on time? only Mad Mike Of the Klondike can make it happen. so with a MM whahoo a few hee hees and passably a ho ho ho at the end i will get on the drawing board and get back to you

Thanks Hee Hee Hee Ho Ho Ho whahoo
Roland

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 07:55:53 PM »
It might be enlightening for us to view the film you referred to, from which Mad Mike comes.  Do you have a link to a view? ???

I've google'd Mad Mike and came up empty. 

You can simply write your story, the old fashioned way.  No programming necessary.  Unless you're talking about making missions.  For that you need FSX and the FSX SDK programs.  There are third party programs for mission building in FSX also, called "Instant Scenery".  But start simple, with a text based story for now.  ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P