Author Topic: Kildala Pass  (Read 12274 times)

Rodebo

Re: Kildala Pass
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 02:34:30 PM »
Jeff, thanks for showing the picture. Now Isee that I am missing the wires on top of the pilon, the platform is in the wright position. I miss clearly another scenery, but wich do I miss. In a previous message I mentioned the scenery packages of RTMM I dowloaded.

Rodebo

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »
I downloaded and installed the RTMM Required Object LibrariesFSXP3D Part 1 and Part 2, and OK with the wires now, see the result

I would suggest installing all of the libraries.  ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Rodebo

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 08:40:59 AM »
I installed AhZx SUB Library, CeyX Sceneries Libraries, EZ Scenery Library, RTMM Object Library, RWY12 Library, FinneyAir FSX Strobe Collection, SDTV2 Object Library. I have all 3 off the wire layers, also the one on top and see the result, there is still a difference between the platform and the wires. See previous picture.

Rodebo

Dieter

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 11:25:21 AM »
Your RTMM library installation is totally mixed up. There is 1 new one  but mainly old libraries. Most likely that will cause this and many other display problems.
Take your time and read here:
http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/object_libraries_build/

Follow the given explanations on that page, delete the old library stuff compeletely(!)  and install the new libraries.

Dieter

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:30:34 AM by Dieter »
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2014, 06:52:44 PM »
Rodebo, the new libraries will have FXSP3D after them. You should have those libraries only. There are 5 of them. Finney Air and SDTV2 shouldn't be in there. Here's what mine looks like.
Jsapair

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 07:45:45 PM »
Thanks Dieter, you hit the nail right on the head!   8)

Rodebo, do what Dieter says, please.   ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 07:37:27 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Rodebo

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 09:08:19 AM »
Installed the right Libraries as Dieter mentioned, but no direct solution, due to the fact that  the "RTMM Libraries" were placed under the "RTMM scenery locations", as recommended on the RTMM web site.
Therefore I placed the Libraries on top and "BINGO": problem solved!!
Thanks a lot for all of you.

Rodebo

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 12:46:35 PM »
Have to agree about the libraries being "above" the scenery.  I have always recommended they be placed 'at the top of the FSX Scenery Library'.  Notice that ORBX Libraries are at the top of their entries as well, so apparently ORBX agrees with that placement.
 8)
Later,

Spud

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 01:01:36 PM »
Interesting that some of mine are both above and below ORBX, yet I've never had any problems at all. But I won't argue.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Dieter

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »
I always had (and still have) all my libraries in a very low priority just above Add-On-Scenery. (that is far below all Orbx stuff.) I never had any problems with that.
Really amazing that there are so extremely structures on very similar computers with similar operating systems. Well, doesn't matter as long as it works.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 09:32:29 PM »
Hi all,

Normally object libraries, are picked up wherever they are in the scenery library order.  There may be other explanations for Rodebo's experience.    For example, if a P3Dv2 user accidentally has duplicate libraries active and one set of libraries are the old RTMM Libraries and another set are the new FSXP3D libraries, one could experience a shift from invisible to visible when the user places the FSXP3D libraries above the old ones. 

Rod

Rodebo

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 02:06:38 AM »
To make things clear:
ORBX scenery nor ORBX libraries had something to do with my problem.
Read well: I placed   the 5 mentioned RTMM Object Libraries above the RTMM Scenery Locations, otherwise than mentioned in the RTMM recommendation and that did it for me.
And be sure about the fact that I have no older RTMM Libraries in my "Settings - Scenery Library".
I only have: RTMM Required Object Libraries FSXP3D Part 1 and Part 2.
Rodebo

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 09:32:21 AM »
Rodebo,
I understand that the ORBX libraries etc. had nothing to do with your problem I was just pointing out that ORBX setup has their libraries above the scenery, and although library objects "should" show up no matter where they are placed in the FSX Library I use the top position exclusively.  KISS.
 8)
Later,

Spud

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014, 11:18:40 AM »
Hi Rodebo,

I was just giving a "for example" and realize it may not fit your situation.  However, I find it very interesting that you could see two sets of the wires but not the 3rd since the wires are all produced by the exact same exact object.  The telephone pole (both sides) and the two wires are one object placed 3 times each one higher than the previous.   Also, the fact that your experience changed when you moved the libraries all suggested a duplicate object (that does not display in P3Dv2) being picked up in some random way (a possibility).

If you are using P3Dv2 and use OZx in some way, read further, otherwise this possibility does not apply to you.  If you are using P3Dv2, the fact that one of the three object placements was not seen suggests a duplicate non-P3Dv2 compatible object might have interfered with the rendering of that 3rd instance.   That particular telephone pole object is from the AhZx_LIB SUB LibraryFSXP3D.  So, the duplicate interference is possible if you have OZx_LIB installed and did not successfully run the Disable OZx mwl, kh, UKVFR et al.cmd utility as required in the AhZx_LIB SUB LibraryFSXP3D installation instructions.

Just an idea, but again it may not apply to you.

Rod

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »
Rod,
In the 5th post on the previous page he implies that he's using FSX, but it may just be his semantics.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support