Author Topic: Addon Scenery "Not Found"  (Read 2071 times)

Rangerick

Addon Scenery "Not Found"
« on: August 02, 2014, 11:02:06 PM »
Hi Folks

Been doing Forum searches all day trying to find an answer to this, without success.

Maybe someone here can help ?

On starting P3D v2 I'm getting the following two messages that I need to 'click' past:

PNW180 ADDON Scenery in scenery area 128 not found
and
PFJ140 ADDON Scenery in scenery area 129 not found.

I have the latest Orbx Libraries installed and both files are listed in the LM P3D scenery .cfg file in the  Program data file.

Rick

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
Re: Addon Scenery "Not Found"
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 11:40:05 PM »
If it's like FSX the scenery area was deleted from the HD before being deleted from the scenery library. Or it wasn't loaded into the scenery library at all.  Can you identify what ADDONs PNW 180 and PFJ 140 are? There is obviously a path missing that the sim is looking for. Not a P3d guy so I can't say for sure. Just saying.
Jsapair

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:10:27 AM »
Jsapair is correct, structure is the same in P3D.  Maybe best to just delete those two areas out of your scenery library.  That will get rid of the error. Something will come up missing and you can reinstall it. Did the folks over in ORBX recognize those? I searched all I have here and couldn't find either one.

Doug

Rangerick

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:14:00 AM »
yep... I'm having trouble finding a reference to them as well...   Hopefully someone at ORBX will have an answer.

These two files are in the P3D  SETTINGS / SCENERY LIBRARY  List and they don't seem to belong ??

I'm assuming they showed up as part of an SP update ??

ORBXFTXNABLUE PFJ 140

ORBXFTXNABLUE PNW 180

Rick