Author Topic: Misty AI Commercial #2  (Read 3653 times)

Dieter

Misty AI Commercial #2
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:46:38 AM »
Is it correct that this zip file has the same folder name inside as Misty AI Commercial #1:
- VEH_water_tanker01_sm?
- and it's empty?  (just \model and \texture)

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Misty AI Commercial #2
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 06:38:28 AM »
Dieter,

Dex can chime in here if I'm wrong and tell me to quit being a gig thief. But I believe that it just means that if you have the latest update to the Commercial I file installed, Commercial II uses the same object but has a different plan driving it.

So install the files you have as they should be installed, then you should have the latest AI Shipping plying the waters of the Clarence Strait.

Brad

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 09:35:37 AM »
Brad,
"So install the files you have as they should be installed, then you should have the latest AI Shipping plying the waters of the Clarence Strait."

sorry but your post was a clear as mud to me.  Misty Commercial I contains the .bgl and the VEH water tanker 01.  The .bgl should go in the FSX\Scenery\World\scenery folder and the VEH water tanker folder should go in FSX\SimObjects\Boats overwriting the original according to install directions.

For Misty Commercial II although there is a 'folder' for VEH water tanker it is empty and should be ignored.  The .bgl file trafficMistyCommercial_ll.bgl should be placed in the FSX\Scenery\World\scenery folder.  This is what I understand the directions are telling me.  So ... I would have one VEH_water_tanker01_sm folder  in the ....SimObjects\Boats folder and two trafficMistyCommercial.bgl files in ...World\scenery folder, trafficMistyCommercial.bgl and trafficMistyCommercial_ll.bgl, is this correct?

Sorry to be dense about this but I have only had one cup of coffee this morning.  :'(

8)
Later,

Spud

Dexthom

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »
The Misty Commercial #2 file contains a bgl and a readme.  The readme states " Move the traffic*bgl file to your FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery folder"  and that is all that you need to do.  The bgl file contains
a boat file, a plan file, and a route file.  The boat file calls a default ship, in this case a Super Tanker.
That's it.

aeugli

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »
Hi Spud, hi Dexthom,
Dexthom is totally right! NO VEH water tanker folder in Commercial #2 at all  ;)
Cheers Rainer
Rainer

i7-3770K@4.5G|Intel DZ77GA-70K PCIe 3.0|Noctua NH-D14|Mushkin Redline 8GB@2133 PC3-17000 CL9 |Gigabyte GTX 680 OC|301.42 WHQL|4xSamsung SSD 830 256GB|1x VelociRaptor 1TB|Asus Xonar 2DX|Teufel 5.1 Soundsystem|Seasonic Platinum 1000W|Lian Li PC-V212 | HP ZR2440|3xFujitsu P-23T 3D