Author Topic: "Spud" meets Brad and Nina  (Read 2602 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
"Spud" meets Brad and Nina
« on: June 08, 2014, 12:35:38 AM »
Hello from Dallas Texas. Made it into town here this evening (6/7/14) for a couple of days taking in some history, sports and good food with friends.

Speaking of friends, my wife, Nina, and I were fortunate to have a few extra minutes on our trip out west to stop by for a visit with "Spud" in Pensacola. I enjoyed the all to brief encounter with somebody who has always earned my respect with his passion for keeping things simple. But he makes a great batch of sweet tea too. Which I admit is one of my guilty pleasures.

We chatted about flight sim stuff, his naval aviator history, my trip, and several other subjects. I was able to help fix a tree issue he was having in Ketchikan using IS3, which I'd never touched before. Pretty good looking program I'll soon begin messing with a lot more on my own.

Anyway, I digress. A few weekends ago, I got to meet up with Dex and Rod and now I was able to do so with Spud. So I'm making it a priority to meet each of the RTMM staff in person. That would be great. More to come on that front, but it's very rewarding to meet you in person, have the ability to shake the hands of the people who I spend so much time with here in the RTMM world and now see a face instead of a nickname or avatar.

So thanks again Spud for taking time out of your day to invite my wife and I into your home. I enjoyed it and hope to see you again soon.

Brad

(Guy "Spud" Maricich, Nina and I)

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: "Spud" meets Brad and Nina
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 02:19:37 AM »
Hello Spud, Nina, and Brad!   8)

Thanks for the pic.  It is good to see who I've been working with all this time.   :)

<--- This really is me!   ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:21:41 AM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 02:33:01 AM »
Once again more member photos and this I enjoy. The weather looks like a hot one there in Texas...more sweet tea with extra ice.

Speaking of sweet tea, the last time I was in Atlanta I drank my share of the stuff and with saying that if anybody is around the Atlanta area the first week in July would be nice to meet up for lunch.  8)
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 08:08:48 AM »
Hi Brad,

Nice picture!   Thanks for sharing.

Rod

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 10:37:39 AM »
Yep the temps were around 90° Friday but its not Texas just good ol' Pensacola, FL (The mother-in-law of Naval Aviation)
Later,

Spud

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 11:51:11 PM »
Yes, way nice to see some faces of the people we have been 'listening' to for some time. Thanks for posting.
Jsapair

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »
Hi Brad!
Great picture.... :)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals