Author Topic: FSCargo area downloads  (Read 8471 times)

donnybalonny

FSCargo area downloads
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:53:55 AM »
Hi all
I´m using fs9 and I´ve just bought FSCargo.
I´ve been looking around for downloads of FSCargo areas.
There´s a locked forum at simflight, but it seems like I cant download from there. Besides that, the thing seems to be pretty dead.
So do any of you have some FSCargo areas? I´m mainly interested in Misty, Glacier bay and Tongass. But also BC, Vancouver Island and so on.

I know that I can make my own areas with the editor, but it takes some of the surprise effect away from the sim and besides, its a lot of work.

Thanks in advance.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: FSCargo area downloads
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 08:42:50 PM »
donny,
the forum you posted in is not active it is the old Misty Moorings for FS9.
Although you have FS9 post your question on the forums above and I'm sure you will get an answer much faster.  The new RTMM although touted mainly for FSX will work in FS9 as well.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Andrej1972

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 04:04:00 AM »
Hello,

I am still using the old trusty FS9.  :) I have recently bought Tongass Fjords, and FS Cargo. I have also Glacier Bay V2 installed, but Misty Fjrods scenery is still missing. I have discovered that in FS Cargo I do not have area for TF and GB, only for MF as default. Can I download areas for TF and GB somewhere?

Thanks for the help.

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 01:46:21 PM »
Andrej1972,

Just to be clear, our scenery requires FSX, FSX DX10 or P3D (all versions).  Since we converted our libraries, none of the objects we have are supported for working in FS9.   It is unlikely that our objects would display correctly in many cases if not all cases.

Rod

Andrej1972

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 04:22:52 PM »
I am aware of that, but just hoped that in the past TF and GB areas were created for FSCargo. That is why I asked this in FS9 topic.