Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 4353 times)

frostllp

• Flight Sim Scenery Addict
Congratulations
« on: January 29, 2011, 12:05:14 AM »
Hi All-
Congrats on getting your site up and running. 
 I'm new here - I wasn't too aware of Misty Moorings for FS9 - I hardly ever flew out of OZ after VOZ came alone.
I downloaded all of your scenery and have just about completed downloading the library you required from FlightSim.  This all is very exciting.  I'll start installing and visiting this week-end.  I haven't left the Northwest since the first Orbx region was released. 
I have one question:
Can all of the .bgl files from your different sceneries be placed in the same scenery folder under a main folder called something like "Misty Moorings"?
Thanks for all the great scenery - the hard work and sharing.
Cheers,
Lou Frost
Spokane, WA USA
FSSpokane@comcast.net

Tom Constantine

Re: Congratulations
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 04:57:38 AM »

I have one question:
Can all of the .bgl files from your different sceneries be placed in the same scenery folder under a main folder called something like "Misty Moorings"?

That's what I did and it seems to be working well.

Avian

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Congratulations
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 07:07:35 AM »
You must make sure you place any ALT bgl files in your FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery folder, they should not go into your addon scenery or whatever folder you create for your Misty Moorings Scenery, only a few of the scenery location we will be releasing will have these files, so don't worry if you don't see one, if it isn't there, it isn't required.