Author Topic: New Scenery - some objects repeated on the Scenery Tester + extra ones there  (Read 2882 times)

olecyclops

Having removed and uninstalled the old libraries and object files, I downloaded and installed the new FSX/P3d libraries and objects plus the Scenery Tester into FSX Gold. Checking against the image of the objects that should be there seemed OK, until I looked closer and saw some repeat buildings and other objects on what appear to be different layers that should not be there! I have taken a photo and have attached it (a picture is worth a thousand words :)) Can anyone look at this and advise on this please, or would it be Ok to leave it as it is?

Thanks all

A very confused olecyclops

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Did you remove the old scenery object tester scenery?

Diug

olecyclops

Hi Doug

Thanks for your quick reply! Yes I did remove the old Scenery Tester from FSX as well as the old objects which is why I was so puzzled. But thanks to your suggestion I investigated further, and found another Scenery Tester.bgl in the default Add On Scenery / Scenery folder.That is now also removed and everything is working fine. I must have put it in there when I was first learning to add the Misty scenery and forgot all about it. Thanks once again.

What a fantastic job everone is doing at Misty Moorings, I will definitely donate.

Waiting for a P3d v2.2 compatible version from Orbx of PAKT for my P3D v2.2 Academic, so I can have the best of Misty Moorings on both simming worlds! Tried my FSX version in P3d but all the layers are wrong for P3d :(

Martin Taylor
olecyclops

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Tried my FSX version in P3d but all the layers are wrong for P3d :(

You must've missed the elevation files in the scenery/world/scenery folder.  ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P