Author Topic: Tongass X Migration to P3D  (Read 23993 times)

jfail

Re: Tongass X Migration to P3D
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 04:53:13 PM »
Well I am getting nowhere fast.  I have un-installed, re-installed, rebooted, cleaned the registry, removed the FSADDON folder, re-installed and keep running into the same problem.  TF runs fine in P3D 2.2 10438, it's just when I try to use the configurator I have to re-enable the migrator make any desired changes and then turn the migrator off.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 05:38:00 PM »
Although I do not use P3D:
If enabling the migrator allows changes and you do not have to re-install anything after making changes, although is seems like an extra step, the configuration tool usually is rarely used so it would be only a occasional inconvience unless I'm missing something.
 8)
Later,

Spud

jfail

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 08:50:39 PM »
You are right of course, it's no big deal to enable the migrator, make any changes using the TF configurator and then disabling the migrator.  It's such a rare thing that anyone needs to change things anyway.

Just seemed odd that when I installed it in previous versions of P3D using the migrator there was no problem at all.

Anyway, TF works and that is all that counts.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 09:50:25 PM »
Ah,
I was not aware of the change from previous versions of P3D.  It does seem strange that Lockheed Martin would retrogress with a newer version of the program but then stranger things do happen.
 8)
Later,

Spud

N70BK

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »
Is there a new 64 bit download available. The link to the old one is broken.