Author Topic: Beaver X... Again ?  (Read 5380 times)

Rangerick

Beaver X... Again ?
« on: March 17, 2014, 10:35:23 AM »
Well...

I updated to P3D v2.1...  downloaded the 'new' compatible PNW update... and (all excited) went to fly the Beaver X that was working very well in v2.0... 

'CRASH'      AAARRRRGGHHH...  What the H.E. double hockey sticks is going wrong now ??????????

Apparently, according to the Avsim Forum, v2.1 has created some problems with add-ons that were previously working in v2.0 ???   

+ Apparently, the 'new' version of EMT which I downloaded today... is supposed to fix those with a re-install.  (haven't tried it yet)

Before I push the EMT button... Just wondering if anyone has had and/or fixed any issues with the Beaver X in P3D v2.1 ??

P.S.   P3D is REALLY starting to 'annoy' me... 
Out of  frustration with v2.1... I almost bought X-Plane 10 on sale.... + I really didn't like X-Plane 9   ::)

But Thank goodness for DX10 + RTMM !  You saved me  !!   ;D

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
Re: Beaver X... Again ?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 12:11:15 PM »
Sorry to hear about your frustration with P3Dv2.1. I updated my EMT and all seems to work simply great with P3Dv2.1... for me it just works as advertised.

Here is the lastest beaver.cab that was made for P3Dv2.1   Alpha God Doug as always it seems is on top of everything and posted the update. ---->   http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/faq/#p

Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 08:27:21 PM »
What problems? ???

I fly my Aerosoft Beaver X in P3Dv2.1 frequently, with no problems.  I fixed my gauges.  Some of them are custom ones I added myself.  It was just a matter of making the right files available to P3D. 

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Rangerick

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 09:04:16 PM »
Thanks Guys !

I'm going back in....  ;)