Author Topic: C.I.R.P. Delivery  (Read 3965 times)

caseyfallen

• Official Casey Fallen Website
C.I.R.P. Delivery
« on: February 09, 2014, 03:57:51 PM »
Flying into C.I.R.P. tO deliver supplies.

Arrived just before the Snow Storm rolled in. Better get out before the whiteout conditions start or I might be staying awhile!

Computer Specs: Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge - E / 3.6GHz, Cache Memory 10MB L3 cache, Liquid cooled. Memory is 32GB of RAM, Video cards are 2 x 3GB AMD Radeon/Saphire HD 7950, Hard drives are 512GB Samsung Pro SSD Main Drive and a 60GB back up SSD. Also have 2TB HDD hard drive and 500GB HDD

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
Re: C.I.R.P. Delivery
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 08:36:20 AM »
Wow Casey, that first shot looks dangerous flying through the clouds and that second shot looks very cold and  lonely... it´s all about C.I.R.P. flying. 

Nice graphics here as well.  ;) 
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 04:21:56 PM »
Casey, are you flying Jerry's project with Val? I'll probably start flying with him again soon. I was just waiting for him to get into one of our areas, which he now has.
Jsapair

caseyfallen

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 04:41:27 PM »
 :) Thanks Robert! Yes, that was a treacherous flight. Very exciting one I must say. I play as if it was Real Life. So I made my way around the maze of clouds when possible. Thus, the turning of the Maul you see depicted in the photo. Also in the second picture..you can see that cloud on the ground. It was moving at a good clip! I had it right on my tail by the time I took off. It was total white out conditions once it covered the field. So much fun!

Yeah, C.I.R.P is lonely. But so much to see and a awesome challenge. Especially that airstrip. You have to be a pro to land there. No margin for error, as both ends of the runway contain a radio field. Go too far and CRASH! Brad and the gang did an incredible job on this project.

Hi jsapair! Yes, I read his post. I am interested. But not sure if I have the time required to take part. I will reach out to him this weekend to learn more. Sounds fun. I would love to take on delivery missions with all of you!
Computer Specs: Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge - E / 3.6GHz, Cache Memory 10MB L3 cache, Liquid cooled. Memory is 32GB of RAM, Video cards are 2 x 3GB AMD Radeon/Saphire HD 7950, Hard drives are 512GB Samsung Pro SSD Main Drive and a 60GB back up SSD. Also have 2TB HDD hard drive and 500GB HDD

JTaylor801

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 08:00:50 PM »
Hi Jsapair,

Come on over...the coffee is nice and hot.  If there is a specific area of RTMM you want to fly for vAL, just ask and I'll get it added.  I've added many of the areas already, but I also know there is much I have not.  But just let me know.

Caseyfallen,

vAL is flexible on the time commitments.  If you can fit in just one flight (of any length) every 90 days, that is really all you need to do to meet our requirements.  But even if something comes up and you can't fly and go beyond 90 days, I understand.  Sounds like you really have a passion for flying and if you don't already belong to a VA, then I'd love to have you part of vAL.  Our number one rule is HAVE FUN!

If you have specific questions, just PM me or email me at ceo@virtualairlogistics.org 

Jerry
Flight Sim Blogger
http://jerrygtaylor.com/fsblog/

CEO of virtual Air Logistics (vAL)
http://virtualairlogistics.org

caseyfallen

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 12:45:27 AM »
Thanks JTaylor sounds fun, I think I can certainly find more time than once every 90 days! : )! I am not part of any virtual airline and would love to join up with you guys. I will check it out on the weekend and find out how I can get started.

Lipra

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 01:02:07 PM »
Guys give val a try.

It gives meaning to you flights if and when you want it and there is no pressure.

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 03:07:46 PM »
I fly reguraly at val and enjoy it a lot.

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals