Author Topic: Trees on the runway at PF20  (Read 3732 times)

ezsolt

Trees on the runway at PF20
« on: February 15, 2011, 08:58:06 AM »
Hi!

Your sceneries are fantastic. I would like to enyoj them in full glory. Unfortunatelly I have some problem. There are some trees on the runway at PF20. If I set the autogen density to non it solves my problem but in this way I "turn off" the autogen which is not a good solution. I think the problem is on my end.
How can I fix it?

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Trees on the runway at PF20
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »
ezolt,
a screen shot would be worth 1000 words as the saying goes.  One thing to check for is that IF you have installed the Misty sounds look in the Misty's Place\scenery folder and be sure that the files:
PF20_ADEX_KG.BGL
PF20_ADEX_KG_CVX.BGL
are in the folder.  When I installed the sounds some how these two files were deleted.  Probably due to ham handedness or more likely my second brain fart for Feb.
If the files have gone missing just get them from the Misty's Place download and replace them in the folder in you FSX\Addon Scenery\Misty's Place\scenery folder.
Later,

Spud

ezsolt

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »
User error! :) I added those files in the scenery/world/scenery folder. That was the problem!
Tank you for your help! Working perfectly now!

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »
Glad it was the root of the problem.  I installed the sounds for Misty's Place yesterday and then flew there to check them out and did not have a runway showing any longer so it is a case of been there done that!
Later,

Spud