Author Topic: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)  (Read 990017 times)

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
Re: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 02:31:40 PM »
Hi,
I´m Klaus from Germany!
Congratulations! The site looks really very nice!!

I love the orbx sceneries for this region and have also installed the Tongass Fjords.
Just downloaded your sceneries and enhancement. Can´t wait enjoying the Pacific Fjords with them!

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

AaronMyers

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »
Aaron from Denver here checking in. Great to see you guys back and can't wait to start exploring. Much success to you!

Grizz

• Sim Junkie
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2011, 08:47:25 PM »
Greetings from Montana!!

Thought I would say Hi....... since I'm new here to the Forum !

My name is Mark , I'm from beautiful Kalispell, Montana.

Been flightsimming for over 10 years now and enjoy the Bush Flying experience.
I have 40hrs realtime logged  in a cessna 172. Unfortunately the FAA rejected my 3rd class medical cert. so no solo, no PPL, and have not flown since.

Purchased Pacific Fjords yesterday from ORBX.Looking forward to flying the Missions I downloaded today !

Take Care !
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 09:01:55 PM by Grizz »
Grizz

NW Pilot

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »
Hello, Dontay here from Portland, Or. I just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone here and also thank the Misty Moorings team for developing this great site!

One-Eye

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2011, 02:57:10 AM »
Hello, "One-Eye" from KEWL here...

Well, no - Chris Brisland aka "EagleSkinner" actually. How long is it since I last flew "The Moorings"? I even had a base up on the glacier at the time (thinks: I really must finish that off one day) It's nice to see the Moorings back for "X" and I am really looking forward to installing the locations and getting back down to some fun flying. FSX has been a sad place without places like this.
All the best,
Chris "One-Eye" Brisland aka EagleSkinner aka "Dances with paintbrushes"
Check out my msfs 2020 videos on YouTube (Christopher Brisland)

Beaverpilot

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2011, 09:00:04 AM »
Hello to Everyone here;
 From NE Ontario Can. Found this new site as advertised on home page of Flight Sim. Have been enjoying all of Orbx addon sceneries and I can only hope they keep going the rest of Alaska,Yukon, NWT and Canada including the borders across to the Great Lakes. The addon sceneries are awesome.
Misty Moorings is awesome in FSX.  ;D

Thanks to everyone putting this site together.

Beaverpilot (Rob) 8)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2011, 01:54:11 AM »
well all i can say is,,lol its about time 8), WeDGe here, minus the N45F...i{ you might remember me as the short hops in misty fjords guy) have to say i was alittle upset when tongass came out .the scenery was yes great but it kinda divided the group because the 2 scenerys really needed one central website, then fsx came out further dividing us misty flyers.....but all thats in the past and i always look to the future...outstanding job on the new site doug and dan...and great to see old friends  chris the mad eagle skinner and the like..i wonder where phil the snowman clayton hiding ;)
after mistys old forum died out i ,ve been around the world twice in fs9 and am now doing a very long euro trek tour  visiting every airport in europe all 1700 of them...I just ordered the pacific fjords , accidentally the boxed version so now i have to wait to get started :o.here at the return of misty fjords ...i just hope  my 3 year old win xp quad core .2.4 mhz cpu and a nvidia gx260 card can handle this awesome scenery.....if not i,ll just have to tell the wife ,its my 50,th birthday coming up and i need a new rig...... ;Dhopefully once i get this orbx scenery installed and my fsx configured properly.ill be posting weekly mission for people here to enjoy..i just love flight planning ..thats of course if its ok with the managment....also my friend over at Midnight aviation might be able to hook us up with a multiplayer server...if i ask nicely...if anyone would be interested in such a thing..lol.tks againe guys for the early birthday present.and hello again in advance to friends old and new..cheers and keep the blue side up  WeDGe

jhsanders

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2011, 08:08:46 AM »
Greetings from the panhandle of Texas. My name is John. Always being behind on the curve, I missed out on MM for FS9, finances as they were at the time. Looking forward to hopping around the Pacific Northwest now. Thanks for the site and addons.

mb 639

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
Hi friends, I am Werner, just another simmer from Germany. I am retired already from business and got time without end for sim and fun. My area previously preferred for simflying has always been central europe and therefore I am newbee to everything in your part of the world!

Best regards!

werner

One-Eye

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »
Werner, Du auch hier?

Well, there sure are new "old faces" cropping up around, aren'T there? Wedge, I think Bill Dick still has contact with Phil. I've shot a message off to him/them that the moorings are back, we may well see them here before long...
All the best,
Chris "One-Eye" Brisland aka EagleSkinner aka "Dances with paintbrushes"
Check out my msfs 2020 videos on YouTube (Christopher Brisland)

knswee

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2011, 12:24:46 AM »
Well it sure is great to be back home.....Im ken aka beaver1 from the old site.

Congrats to all on the new site.

ken

Francois

• FS Veteran
    • former FSAddon Publishing
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2011, 03:48:47 PM »
Hi Wedge !

Phil wrote me a few weeks ago that he is taking a break from simming after keeping up the Emma Field Member List all these years.
Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

... and the man's blog

alexf

• My photogallery
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2011, 10:28:54 PM »
Wow Nice to be back! Ales from Miami here.

A few "faces" I recognise. Hi WeDGe - loong time no see! Remember flying with you and the Professor years ago. You are the reason I bought  the Mentor at the time. Thanks for that! Still have it in FSX now.

Hi François and CBris!

It's been many years since I used FS9 (been FSX and Orbx for some time). Old-timer at MM and happy to be back.

Alex

JeramyH

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2011, 09:17:00 AM »
Jeramy from Utah here.

Flying in from fseconomy.com as well. Great place to fly, where you earn virtual money flying assignments, great time!

Love the scenery, got it all installed yesterday and did some sightseeing. Beautiful job to the entire development team!

Avian

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2011, 10:57:05 AM »
Hi Jeramy, nice to see some fellow FSE fliers here, this is a great way to expand the FSE experience too!