Author Topic: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)  (Read 992463 times)

truebluefun

Re: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)
« Reply #870 on: September 10, 2015, 09:32:59 PM »
Thank you Jeff... RTMM don't have a TS server no more ?

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #871 on: September 10, 2015, 11:03:58 PM »
Thank you Jeff... RTMM don't have a TS server no more ?

Nope.  Server is offline.  Last I heard, we had a room at DigitalThemePark.  I don't know if it is still active.

PS-This conversation should be conducted in the "Multiplayer" thread, not the introductions thread.  Thanks.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Biggu

« Reply #872 on: September 23, 2015, 12:11:22 PM »
Hey guys, just signed up, am looking forward to flying in paradise..... also hang on, there may be a few silly questions coming your way...this looks to be a fun place to play....

Jeff

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #873 on: September 23, 2015, 12:31:49 PM »
Biggu,
welcome aboard RTMM where low n' slow is the rule not the exception.  Now worries about "silly questions" as the only silly question is the one not asked!
Just post in the proper forum to make sure it gets seen ASAP.
All that unimportant stuff being said  :P we get to the really important part.  When will you be at Misty's Place to buy everybody a beer?  :o
 8)
Later,

Spud

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #874 on: September 23, 2015, 04:31:28 PM »
Welcome Biggu!  Feel free to ask questions silly or otherwise.  We love to hear from our fellow simmers and help each other out whenever possible.

Rod

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #875 on: September 23, 2015, 07:39:48 PM »
Yay!!  Another Jeff.   8)
     Welcome to the forum.  I like silly questions, they go great with my silly answers.  Our forum pages are crammed full of great info, silly questions, and some pictures too.  Please have fun.  See you at Misty's Place.   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #876 on: October 03, 2015, 02:52:26 AM »
A big welcome to you Biggu...have fun here and remember to try to post a few screenshots of your running through Misty Mooring, we love to see them.

Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

GrizzlyAir

« Reply #877 on: October 06, 2015, 05:02:54 PM »
My name is Brian Smith.  I haven't flown on flight sim in quite a while until recently.  I became disillusioned with FSX and went back to FS9, then discovered that my son needed me more than Flight sim.  He is now 18 and spending his last year here with us before he leaves for University.  I used to do scenery design for Misty Moorings and other groups.  I also did a lot of repaints, beta testing, and review writing, so if you remember me, great.  If not, please say hi.

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #878 on: October 06, 2015, 06:36:18 PM »
Hi Brian,

Welcome back!  I was not active with Misty Moorings so would not remember you, but we are always happy to have members with your scenery design, repaint talents and testing capability.  Let us know how we can help you get back in the swing of things.   

Rod

GrizzlyAir

« Reply #879 on: October 06, 2015, 07:04:26 PM »
Thank you, Rod.  Yes, I suppose it was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.   Hopefully if my sceneries didn't make the migration, whoever made the new ones was able to use my textures or objects.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #880 on: October 06, 2015, 07:48:38 PM »
Hello Brian,
     Welcome back home.  It has been a long time.  I came to the team in 2011, and we were already "Return to Misty Moorings" by then.  Get settled in, and take a look around.  See if you recognise anything in the scenery, but I doubt any original Misty Moorings got ported over.  We are situated over a few Orbx regions now, and fully FSX/P3D compatible.  No more FS9 stuff.  Was Spud around in the old days?  Anyway, Brad and Doug are here.  They can fill you in better.  See you around the forum.  Welcome.   :)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #881 on: October 07, 2015, 07:46:26 AM »
Hi Brian...

Welcome back home...now you know why we call it RETURN to Misty Moorings. So many of us came back. A few things are different, so let us know if we can give you a hand getting everything running smoothly.

Doug

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #882 on: October 07, 2015, 09:08:14 AM »
Welcome back Brian,
I am also a more recent adherent to RTMM and missed the FS9 version.  Jumped in with both feet when I saw the results behind the concept.  Being an old Idaho native (deported to FL) I like 'bush' low n' slow flying and enjoy RTMM very much.  Have a good look around the site, (only takes a few weeks!) and you will see that the offerings are second to none that I know of.  The scenery guru's on the team constantly are updating their skills and knowledge providing  adventures for the members second to none.
Now just meander over to Misty's Place and we'll tip a few.  ;D
 8)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:32:30 PM by spud »
Later,

Spud

williamb

« Reply #883 on: October 24, 2015, 02:09:46 PM »
Hello folks,

I am new to the forum.  I retired from the FWS several years ago.  Part of my time was spent in Alaska where among other things I learned to love low and slow flying.  Am looking forward to all that Misty Moorings has to offer.

Williamb

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #884 on: October 24, 2015, 02:12:44 PM »
Hey... Keep us honest. We want to keep it's real as we can...comments always welcome! Glad you are here.

Doug
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:54:49 PM by Doug »