Author Topic: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)  (Read 992560 times)

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)
« Reply #600 on: July 14, 2014, 02:55:11 PM »
Hi Buck,

Welcome to RTMM!

There is a lot to do here.  Take your time and enjoy!  If you have any quesions don't hestitate to ask.  We  are a very freindly group!

Rod

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #601 on: July 15, 2014, 02:16:25 PM »
Welcome aboard Misty's Buck.  Lots of helo pads hiding around the scenery so you should find lots to do.  Of course we will all see you at Misty's Place for the newbie to buy the beer!  :D
 8)
Later,

Spud

Hangar24

« Reply #602 on: July 16, 2014, 12:10:11 AM »
Hi everyone,

Been using Misty's scenery for a couple of years now and I finally decided to register for the forums.  Everything works so really didn't have a need.  I would like to express my appreciation for all the work everyone does here.  It has brought me hours of enjoyment.  Thank you!

I'm on the central coast of California and I'm in my 70s.  Hope I have a few years left.  Beer's on me.
Jim
Today's Forecast:  Warm with occasional beers.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #603 on: July 16, 2014, 12:46:59 AM »
Hello Jim, and welcome to the forum.  Glad you stopped in.  I was getting thirsty.  It's good to hear that everything is going smoothly in your RTMM world.  Hang out and listen to the local gossip from time to time.  We are always willing to share our Misty experiences over a virtual beer.   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #604 on: July 16, 2014, 09:10:22 AM »
Jim,
welcome to the forums.  Everything RTMM working, now there is a man who reads the documentation!  And we will see you at Misty's Place to take you up on the beer!
 8)
Later,

Spud

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #605 on: July 18, 2014, 08:42:16 PM »
Welcome Jim,

Good to see you post here.  RTMM is a lot of fun.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.  We are a very friendly group.

Rod

ziggy

« Reply #606 on: August 12, 2014, 09:51:42 PM »
Hello All!!!

I'm new here at RTMM and I have to say, This place is great!!
I should have joined sooner!
I own all ORBX NA regions + TFX and this is such an amazing compliment to these beautiful regions, I am absolutely blown away with this site and all you have to offer for FREE!!!!! I will be donating to this awesome place, you all deserve it so very much.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to commenting on the beautiful screenshots I have seen here!

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #607 on: August 12, 2014, 10:05:16 PM »
Hi Ziggy,

Welcome!  We are a fun group that really enjoy bush flying.  As you have noted, there is a lot to see so take your time and enjoy.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and someone will come along with an answer.

Have fun!

Rod

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #608 on: August 13, 2014, 12:13:55 AM »
Hi Ziggy,
     Welcome to Return to Misty Moorings.  This is a great time to be here.  We have new library objects, and an ever-growing scenery library of destinations.  Doug is always coming up with new ways to get from here to there.  Brad is developing some locations in P3D, and we are all having growing pains with the new P3D upgrade.  I am back into the FSX cockpit, until I get my P3D issues resolved. 

Be sure to check out the forums, to get answers to almost any questions you could think of.  Read the NOTAMS thread to get up to speed on scenery development.  Also, we are happy to help when you need it. 

So, we'll see you at Misty's Place for a round.  Welcome to Misty Moorings.   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #609 on: August 13, 2014, 12:33:10 AM »
Welcome aboard RTMM Ziggy,
I think you will enjoy the vast amount of offerings that enhance the ORBX and FSAddon regions where we fly and have a great time discovering new and different destinations.  As Jeff metioned we'll see you at Misty's Place for a welcoming round of beer on you, being the newbie on the block!  ;D
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #610 on: August 13, 2014, 12:03:30 PM »
Ziggy ... welcome aboard.  We do have a lot of fun here ... there's a lot to "do" ... hope you enjoy the experience!

Doug

ziggy

« Reply #611 on: August 13, 2014, 03:11:16 PM »
You guys are Awesome!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Just Finished a flight from CYXT to CYPR (I have a lot of RTMM scenery in sim now) and I am LOVING this!
so much cool stuff to see, Thank You so much for this!

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #612 on: August 13, 2014, 04:46:30 PM »
Hi ziggy,
Welcome here on RTMM......have fun and see you at Misty's Place! :)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #613 on: August 13, 2014, 07:37:21 PM »
Hello Ziggy,

Welcome to Return to Misty Moorings. We always enjoy seeing new people come in and we hope you enjoy what you've discovered so far.

Be sure and take a good look at the enhancements page as well as the scenery page. We've spent a lot of time putting together a very good collection of AI shipping and other enhancements to make your journey complete.

My advice is always the same, take your time and go discover one or two destinations at a time and then enjoy the ride. There is no hurry here and we can answer and help you with any issues you may come across.

Thanks for your kind words and we'll see you at Misty's place!

Brad
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:07:31 PM by Bradallen43 »

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #614 on: August 16, 2014, 06:08:29 AM »
If I have missed anyone...BIG WELCOME!
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography