Author Topic: RTMM WayPoints Project  (Read 288 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • View Profile
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: RTMM WayPoints Project
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2020, 04:19:11 PM »
Update 05.30.2020

I fixed all of the problems I found. Much work was actually done on the Location Information Table updating the waypoints from the 2019 update. Also, the locations from Vancouver Project were not on the table, those are now included. The Rtmm WayPoints.zip folder is now ready for download.

Let me know if you see any problems. If you downloaded before ... DELETE the folder you have first ... do not OVERWRITE! Names were changed and you could get duplicates.

Doug

Doug

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:38:21 AM »
The WayPoint program is now fully functional, a new zip button and readme button were put on the scenery page. A new waypoint R571A was added for "CIRP R and R Lodge" ... which is a part of Soule Glacier but needed its own waypoint. CIRP R & R was also added to the location table.

Winstanley was in as an xml, that was fixed to become a bgl.

There may be some small things here and there, let me know if you encounter a problem.

Doug

kaha

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:47:20 AM »
Works like a charm!

I assume it's intended that the waypoints are not visible on the map?

Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 2080TI | 32GB@3200 | M.2 | 40" 4K

Vincederio

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Today at 01:11:50 PM »
The WayPoint program is now fully functional, a new zip button and readme button were put on the scenery page. A new waypoint R571A was added for "CIRP R and R Lodge" ... which is a part of Soule Glacier but needed its own waypoint. CIRP R & R was also added to the location table.

Winstanley was in as an xml, that was fixed to become a bgl.

There may be some small things here and there, let me know if you encounter a problem.

Doug

Hi Doug

Just to say that I still found 2 xml files. R444A and R565A. Otherwise, I try some flights. See you
I keep my "windows" wide open
See You

Approaching the Lower Paridise Lake Cabin USFS.
Life in the cabin. Ça marche nickel........
« Last Edit: Today at 03:05:04 PM by Vincederio »

Doug

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Today at 03:02:14 PM »
Vince ... got both xml's fixed. A new zip folder is posted, noted on RTMM WayPoints maintenance log. (Remember all, when replacing the RTMM WayPoints with a new one ...be SURE to delete the old one first. In this case, if you were overwriting, the old xml would remain in your folder.

Karl ... the only show on the map when it is your "added destination" into the GPS. As soon as you have it added as your "direct" waypoint from your GPS, then the "R" number will show on your GPS at the destination.

Doug

Vincederio

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Today at 03:11:30 PM »
Pas de problème, Doug
and again thank you for everything

kaha

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Today at 03:49:30 PM »
... the only show on the map when it is your "added destination" into the GPS. As soon as you have it added as your "direct" waypoint from your GPS, then the "R" number will show on your GPS at the destination.

Doug

That's perfect!

Thank you,
Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 2080TI | 32GB@3200 | M.2 | 40" 4K