Author Topic: RTMM AI Shipping Project for Southern Alaska Ready for Download!  (Read 11784 times)

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Hi all,

SAKAISP has been released - By Brad Allen, Dex Thomas and Rod Jackson.

Return To Misty Moorings (RTMM) is proud to bring you the Southern Alaska AI Shipping Project (SAKAISP). This is part of several extensive AI shipping enhancement projects for the Regions that RTMM covers. Conceived and mapped by Brad Allen but made possible by the combined talents of Dexter Thomas (AI Creation), Jan de Jong (Repaints), Rod Jackson (Installer & Package Assembly), and now Henrk Nielsen (Additional Ship Models), SAKAISP will add many ships to the Southern Alaska region.

Besides placing 65 new ship tracks featuring numerous cruise ships, various cargo, container and other commercial shipping vessels in the ORBX SAK region, Dex has also added a few specific ship departures from the Skagway & Anchorage docks.  And just for a bonus, there is even an AI Floatplane doing Touch ‘N Go’s in Skagway Harbor.

Special thanks to the Beta testers for this package:  Guy "Spud" Maricich, Klaus Troeppner, Jeff Greene, Dieter Linde & Rob Abernathy.

There are a couple of pictures at the end of this announcement.

Here is a link to the Shipping Page where you can download the Southern Alaska AI Shipping Package:

http://return.mistymoorings.com/shipping/index.php

Have Fun!

Rod

retep49

• Daily Flightsimmer
Re: RTMM AI Shipping Project for Southern Alaska Ready for Download!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 03:35:29 AM »
Many thanks team for this great project, I have just installed it and went to Skagway and I saw the Norwegianstar just leaving the dock.There was also at the dock another ship with a helipad on it where I landed on.

Peter

HighGround

• Throckmorton Throttlebottom
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 02:27:34 PM »
Yes, thanks so very much, you "sweaty, back-room boffins" for all of your labours on this project.  Your work is greatly appreciated !
-Jon
Russell Lake, Dartmouth, Nose Kosher, Kanuckistan

Restless

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 05:26:17 AM »
When you find them all, you also did see a lot of Southern Alaska. ;)
Jan de Jong

Handie

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 04:04:18 PM »
It is installed, thank you very much  :)
Nadine
I9 9900K 5GHz-Asus ROG STRIX Z390E-Alim 1000G 80 Plus Gold-ASUS Dual RTX 2080TI 11G-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Go DDR4-Watercooling Enermax LIQTECH II 360 RGB + 2 ventilos-SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe 500Go-2 SSD 860 EVO 2To-HDD Seagate Barracuda 4To-Ecran Dell UltraSharp-3840x1600-Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Kl791

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 11:42:33 AM »
Hi
P3D users of the SAKAISP package could experience a problem with "heavenly" wakes for certain ships in the SAKAISP. I have yesterday uploaded to Simviation and AVSIM a complete set of corrected wake files for P3D for all ships that I have done including both the ones in the AI ship traffic packages I previously uploaded to AVSIM, Flightsim and Simviation  covering Europe, South America, Asia, and the non-Alaskan part of the US and for my ships included in the SAKAISP project.
Regards
Henrik Nielsen

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 01:20:23 PM »
Hi
P3D users of the SAKAISP package could experience a problem with "heavenly" wakes for certain ships in the SAKAISP. I have yesterday uploaded to Simviation and AVSIM a complete set of corrected wake files for P3D for all ships that I have done including both the ones in the AI ship traffic packages I previously uploaded to AVSIM, Flightsim and Simviation  covering Europe, South America, Asia, and the non-Alaskan part of the US and for my ships included in the SAKAISP project.
Regards
Henrik Nielsen

Cool!!  Thanks Henrik!  8)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 10:43:30 AM »
Yes, Thank you Henrik and Doug, can you please add a NOTAM for the AI Shipping packages that there is a fix for P3D wake effects by Henrik out there now if you're having those issues? That might be helpful for others that come across this anomaly.

Brad

pipeorgan

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 01:28:17 PM »
Hi
Regards
Henrik Nielsen

A very big thank you Henrik. I really appreciate this fix for us P3D users :)
Cheers

john

Kl791

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
Yes, Thank you Henrik and Doug, can you please add a NOTAM for the AI Shipping packages that there is a fix for P3D wake effects by Henrik out there now if you're having those issues? That might be helpful for others that come across this anomaly.

Brad

??? Sorry for my ignorance but where and how do I post a NOTAM...??? Henrik

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 09:52:28 AM »
Hi Henrik,
He was just asking Doug to post a message to everyone about your fix.  NOTAM means "Notice to Airmen."  That's all.  ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Kl791

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 10:13:29 AM »
Thanks Jeff - I will continue on the next bunch of AI ships then...

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »
Henrik ... shoot me the zip of the files and I'll be happy to host it here to. Does it come with a "readme", etc?  Anyway, shoot it to me I'll put it up under enhancements and make a NOTAM for it on the NOTAMs page so people can find it.  Send it to contact@mistymoorings.com and we'll get it up there for you.

Doug

Kl791

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 04:20:39 PM »
It has just been sent :)
Henrik