Author Topic: Navigator Air Cargo Bases scenery  (Read 2562 times)

retep49

• Daily Flightsimmer
Navigator Air Cargo Bases scenery
« on: April 24, 2013, 02:08:10 AM »
Harald, many thanks for this stunning scenery, I really enjoyed your work and special the moving pickup truck.

Peter

Dieter

Re: Navigator Air Cargo Bases scenery
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 02:14:52 AM »
 Already two days ago a new scenery has been presented at RTMM (see NOTAMs):
- Navigator Air Cargo Bases

Download:
http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/scenery/
Letter N

I highly recommend download and install, otherwise you are missing an excellent scenery!

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:47:23 PM »
Didn't see the announcement.  Thanks Dieter.    :D
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 05:21:23 PM »
Harald,
many thanks for offering this great package....Really great Job! I love it!!!

I added two screenshots showing NACR.....

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:16:35 PM by corbu1 »

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Dieter

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 04:25:03 AM »
I wonder that this scenery has received little attention so far.

To all users who previously didn't have time for download and installing:
Take the time to explore this area. You will not regret it!

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 08:53:05 PM »
Dieter,

You are so correct!  This is a masterpiece of work with all textures smoothly blended and lots of custom objects.   Everyone needs to take a look at this one.  There are maps to identify locations and even some seasonal textures.

Here are some excerpts from the readme.txt describing the two fictitious airfields that have been created by Harald Gabler.

NAC Randolph Peak (NACR) is a fictional airfield situated at the foot of the eponymous mountain peak about 90 NM south-east of Juneau, Alaska.  The airfield has a flat grass runway and serves as springboard of the fictional airline "Navigator Air Cargo Service" for flights into the region of Glacier Bay National Park.

Minor repairs can be done in the hangar. Also several gallons of fuel can be obtained.  When staying over night you should visit the "Airman", the airfield pub.  If you  don't  bring your own tent you can stay overnight on mattresses on the floor for just one dollar. The connected store stocks food and offers other necessary wilderness equipment.

NAC Sharp Cone (NACA) is a fictional airfield  situated at  the Kwatna Inlet, about 43 NM south west of Bella Coola, BC, Canada.  It's a trade hub of the  fictitious airline "Air Cargo Service Navigator". The airfield has a flat grass runway and a dock for float planes.  There's a dockside in Bay Restoration Bay for smaller cargo ships allowing supply for the surrounding settlements and cabins.

About 5 NM north of the airfield is the short gravel strip Helen's Fright, named after a female passenger, who responded  extremely hysteric after a bumpy landing.  Due to the very short strip and numerous trees around (depending on the FSX autogen) only experienced bush pilots  should plan to approach and land at Helen's Fright.  Pay attention to wind direction and - strength!

Ron's Cabin is located south-east of Helen's Fright at a lake. Ron lives there fairly isolated and is eagerly awaiting supply flights. Landing on floats  in summer and  on skis in winter is not a big deal.

Straight after takeoff from NACA runway 02 turn right about 90 degrees and do a steep climb. Soon you will reach an idyllic mountain valley with two lakes. Two Lakes Camp is situated at the rear elongated lake. The short gravel strip is  slightly sloped and only suitable for bush planes. There's a mooring for smaller float planes. Lake freezes in winter. The cozy camp invites hard working bush pilots to relax.

I have posted a couple of pics taken from the group of pics that come with the package below to help show people how good this work is....

Thanks to Dieter and Harald for bringing this to RTMM.

Rod

Handie

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 07:16:22 AM »
Yes, it really is a very beautiful landscape  8)
I posted screenshots here  ;)

http://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=1622.0
Nadine
I9 9900K 5GHz-Asus ROG STRIX Z390E-Alim 1000G 80 Plus Gold-ASUS Dual RTX 2080TI 11G-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Go DDR4-Watercooling Enermax LIQTECH II 360 RGB + 2 ventilos-SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe 500Go-2 SSD 860 EVO 2To-HDD Seagate Barracuda 4To-Ecran Dell UltraSharp-3840x1600-Windows 10 Pro 64 bit