Author Topic: What's New?  (Read 2740 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
What's New?
« on: March 29, 2013, 08:25:51 PM »
Return to Misty Moorings has a lot of surprises coming soon for SAK.

RTMM is also in the early stages of work on "Halibut Cove". It's a real world community of shoreline residences, shops and restaurants which are situated in and around a picturesque island near Homer Alaska. It will have custom objects, AI boat and seaplane traffic and custom ground details. Just Google "Halibut Cove" and you'll get an idea of what it will look like.

Speaking of AI traffic, our SAK AI Shipping project is coming along thanks to Dex Thomas. Dex and I hatched the initial plans for SAKAISP when we finished our other regional shipping projects last year. In addition to Dex heading up the project, we have two very talented shipping repaint artists onboard who are busy making some great looking ships to go find in SAK.

Finally, I am happy to announce that two classic scenery developers are looking to break ground in SAK. The old "Westwood Inn" by Urs "Maloney Burkhardt will be returning to the Alsek River area just down the coast from Yakutat. Urs told us it is going to be "Back where it belongs". And Rob DeVries has also shared with us his plans for a return to "Rudy's Strip" at East Alsek River. We have lots of other plans for this spectacular region and should never run out of real estate.

I hope everybody is enjoying SAK as much as I am. It's amazing and actually getting some seat time in this new region from ORBX/FTX is very enjoyable. I needed to take a break from designing scenery and get back to exploring it. But I wanted to share with you what our early plans for SAK look like.

Brad
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:54:42 AM by Doug »

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: What's New?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 09:31:27 PM »
Hi Brad,

Great summary of what is going on!  Oh yeah.....it is going to be a great Spring and Summer at Return To Misty Moorings!

Rod
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:00:30 PM by stiletto2 »

alexf

• My photogallery
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 07:02:41 AM »
Enjoying the SAK back country now. I'd love to see shipping once I get to the coast. Can't wait!

Dieter

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:56:13 AM »
A big thank to all the enthusiastic freeware designers for their tireless and continuous high quality work they present to our great RTMM-community.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

retep49

• Daily Flightsimmer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 03:34:51 PM »
Can't hardly wait to see and explore all these lovely scenery addons for the new SAK ,made by a great team.
Many thanks team for all your great work.

Peter

paddler

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 11:32:12 AM »
Outstanding everyone! Looking forward to exploring all of it.

Rick
Rick