Author Topic: Land where water should be...and lots of it...LOSING MY MIND!!!  (Read 11649 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Land where water should be...and lots of it...LOSING MY MIND!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2015, 09:15:22 AM »
Dragnhorn! Where  you been hog Rider??!! I think of you whenever I see those "Clash of Clan's" commercials with their Hog Riders!! Hilarious.

Brad

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 08:40:19 PM »
Hey Rob!  Good to hear from you.   The ORBX sceneries are better than ever.  It must be the QC.

Rod

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 02:10:20 AM »
Hey Brad and Rod!  Still plugging away, traveling a lot and spending a lot of time testing new sceneries.  Be up in Seattle in a few weeks.
  Moved over to P3D and am starting to reinstall all my RTMM stuff.  You've all been very BUSY!  Started with Misty's Place (nice update here) and flew to Aiken Creek.  Wow, what a nail biter!  Always did have a soft spot for that little approach.  lol  I'm going to add the sceneries in one at a time and fly them, instead of all at once.  Looking forward to it.
  Good to hear from you guys.  I'll keep my foot in the door more often.  Beers on me!
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit