Author Topic: Tongass Fjords AI Shipping Project (TFAISP) V1.1 Now Ready For Download  (Read 7043 times)

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Hi all,

A new version of TFAISP (TFAISPv1.1) is now available for download from the RTMM Enhancement AI Shipping Page section.  The  download file is called TFX AI Shipping Project V1_1.zip.   This version includes Dex's corrections to some of the tracks that inadvertently grounded some of the TFAISP Ships.  In addition, some of the repeated ships have been replaced by some new and stunning repaints by JJ.

The new ships are:

Norweigan  (NCL) Sun Cruise Ship
Celebrity Constellation Cruise Ship
Cap San Augustin Cargo Ship
JJ Tongass Pride Cruise Ship
Dexter Thomas Tanker Ship
Francois Dumas (FSAddon) Cargo Ship
Holger Sandmann Cargo Ship

If you already have v1.0 installed ....just download v1.1 and install it.....the installer will just write over the top of v1.0 (no need to uninstall anything).  If you haven't installed TFAISP yet, then just install TFAISPv1.1 and it will provide you with the all the files you need to begin enjoying enhanced AI shipping in the Tongass Fjords area.  Just a reminder.....this enhancement requires Tongass Fjords FSX (from FSAddon) and ORBX PFJ..........and coming soon.....under Brad's guidance,  Dex and JJ have been hard at work creating that great RTMM AI Shipping experience for the ORBX PFJ and PNW regions.

Here is a quick link to the AI shipping page .....

http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/shipping/index.php

Rod

Dexthom

Re: Tongass Fjords AI Shipping Project (TFAISP) V1.1 Now Ready For Download
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 12:54:26 PM »
Good one Rod!

GrayRider

• I'm an old retired Vet from the USAF.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:41:42 PM »
Is there any way to tell if the boats are installed?.I did run the new version 1.1 update,and pointed it to where my FSX is etc.

I started the sim and it did do a data build.

I was looking in my sim objects boats folder,figuring I'd see the AI ships installed,based on the names shown above.I don't see the names of the ships in bmy boats folder,unless I'm looking in the wrong place,within my FSX folders etc.

GrayRider
Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, Intel i7 2600K SandyBridge 3.4 GHz - OC to 4.6 GHz, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU cooler, 16 Gigs of GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 - 1600, EVGA GTX570HD, 2500 MB of GDDR 5, 2.5GB, Corsair TX850 P/S, HT Omega 7.1 sound, AData S510 SATA III 120 GB SSD for boot dr

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:51:32 PM »
Just go fly and look for some ships. Then you'll know.

GrayRider

• I'm an old retired Vet from the USAF.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 06:37:25 PM »
I have no idea where to find them when I'm flying.So I guess I'll run into them sooner or later.

I don't use PlanG or FSDiscovery either.

GrayRider
Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, Intel i7 2600K SandyBridge 3.4 GHz - OC to 4.6 GHz, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU cooler, 16 Gigs of GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 - 1600, EVGA GTX570HD, 2500 MB of GDDR 5, 2.5GB, Corsair TX850 P/S, HT Omega 7.1 sound, AData S510 SATA III 120 GB SSD for boot dr

Dexthom

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 07:31:52 PM »
There are 71 ships in the Tongass area, you are bound to see one or two!   ;)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 08:49:50 PM »
Exactly! You are not going to know where they are. But they are out there waiting for you to discover. I guarantee that if you fly from Ketchikan and head to the North, along those larger bodies of water, you'll see some ships. Head up towards Sitka along the coast. Fly from Little Port Walter towards Wrangell along the waterway they'll be ships. Up the channel towards Petersburg, North towards Juneau. Out near Klawock. Etc. You get my drift. They are out there. Go take some screenshots and report back.

If, you don't see any ships then report back and we'll find out why.

Brad

Handie

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 06:59:04 AM »
Thank you for this updating, very easy to implement ;)
 I enjoy seeing all these vessels navigate everywhere  8)
Nadine
I9 9900K 5GHz-Asus ROG STRIX Z390E-Alim 1000G 80 Plus Gold-ASUS Dual RTX 2080TI 11G-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Go DDR4-Watercooling Enermax LIQTECH II 360 RGB + 2 ventilos-SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe 500Go-2 SSD 860 EVO 2To-HDD Seagate Barracuda 4To-Ecran Dell UltraSharp-3840x1600-Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Destroy

I'm not clear...

does this enhancement add more ships

or

just make the Tongass Fjord X ships that are already there move about better?

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
It fixed some shipping tracks, so they wouldn't run aground.  It also added some new paint schemes.  If you do see a ship that has run aground, take a picture (with the coordinates) and report it. ;) 

This version includes Dex's corrections to some of the tracks that inadvertently grounded some of the TFAISP Ships.  In addition, some of the repeated ships have been replaced by some new and stunning repaints by JJ.

The new ships are:

Norweigan  (NCL) Sun Cruise Ship
Celebrity Constellation Cruise Ship
Cap San Augustin Cargo Ship
JJ Tongass Pride Cruise Ship
Dexter Thomas Tanker Ship
Francois Dumas (FSAddon) Cargo Ship
Holger Sandmann Cargo Ship

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 11:53:24 PM »
Destroy,

I could not tell if you were asking about what v1.1 enahnced versus what the whole package does.  Jeff answered pointing out the difference between v1.1 and v1.0  If you were asking about the whole package, then it does not change any of the Tongass shipping tracks, what it does is adds many ships/repaints and many new shipping tracks  (over 70) to Tongass Fjords.  It is a must have for lots of shipping activity!

If you donwload the files and look at the User Guide you will see all of the new shipping tracks laid out.

Rod