Author Topic: Starting points "Docks" question  (Read 4363 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Starting points "Docks" question
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:19:26 PM »
Noticed a small problem on the Starting Points page.  I happened to look at my RTMM Docks.zip file today and noted that it has 18 locations in it, (TF01 - TF18).  OK, says I I'll just check if any more have been added to the starting points page.  After counting all the files with "#" at the end of the name (about 8 time!) I could only find 17 locations listed on the page.  This was complicated because there is no TF number in the file names.  I finally noticed that the 'Type column has "Water at Dock" for type.  This allowed me to find the file missing the "#".  Wrangell (Fort) SPB is the culprit.  Could the magic "#" be added to that file name?
Of course after two more locations are added I'll run out of digits to be able to count any higher but that is another ball game!  ::)
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Starting points "Docks" question
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 07:39:18 PM »
Spud I'm lost on this one. Where are you seeing the docks zip?  As for the starting points for all our locations, including the new ones (Barnstormer's and Waterfall) ... all of them are listed on the Starting Points area of Misty's Place. Is that where you are looking?

D

Dieter

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 02:22:26 AM »
Could the magic "#" be added to that file name?
This is what I understand from Spud'sposting:

Goto:
http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/mistys/#I2
scoll down to:
Wrangell (Fort) SPB    N56 25.05    W132 21.02    211    Water at Dock    TF
and place the missing # behind
Wrangell (Fort) SPB #

(because all other unlisted dock starting points are marked this way)

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 07:41:58 AM »
OK, now I see it, thank you Dieter ... and I fixed it, Spud.  Thanks.

D