Author Topic: Not really New...Trip Tics  (Read 2927 times)

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
Not really New...Trip Tics
« on: November 08, 2012, 11:45:31 PM »
Hi Doug and friends. I've never gotten a Trip Tic to work and I think my problem is what I do with the with the original DL. When I download a MM scenery that includes a TT and sound files I just DL all files individually to the default in Win 7... I dunno...Downloads? From there I extract my scenery files and install them, and any sound files. Okay, now I've got a TT file. HTML? I think I've been saving those to desktop as .jpg 'cause I didn't know what else to do with them. Do I just put them in the corresponding scenery folders as HTML files?  I would like to fly from cabin to cabin and back but don't see a way to enter individual GPS coordinates on the GPS 500 as a destination, so I'm sure the TT files would be helpful in that respect. Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks but not too many on the same day.

JJ
Jsapair

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Not really New...Trip Tics
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:25:13 AM »
Hi JJ,

A "Trip Ticket" is just a progressive set of instructions for a trip from "A" to "B". At this page: http://return.mistymoorings.com/faq/index.php#t

Read all the details on how to use "Trip Tic's" Especially the last parts. You'll have a handle on them after that. Also look here for tips on using "Starting Points"
http://return.mistymoorings.com/faq/index.php#s

Brad

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
Re: Not really New...Trip Tics
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 08:45:24 PM »
Thanks Brad, I think that's what I needed. I seem to have less and less time to research what I need these days, let alone fly. My wife decided to remodel the kitchen in a 100 y.o. house. If you love me...shoot me...please. Thanks again, JJ.
Jsapair