Author Topic: Westwood library?  (Read 2133 times)

Slowhand

Westwood library?
« on: November 05, 2012, 11:10:31 AM »
Gents,
The Westwood library is installed on a nice place in the database hierarchy but doesn't show in the Scenery Test. I checked  and it looks a the right place to me, but one never knows. Any ideas?
Don't scratch with chikens, fly with eagles!

Maloney

• The Westwood Inn virtual flying club
Re: Westwood library?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:17:54 PM »
Hi Slowhand

Can you specify "scenery test"?
As long as the objects show up at the place in the sim, the lib is installed correctly.

cheers,
Urs

Urs Burkhardt

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »
Hi Slowhand,

Just using the term Westwood can be a little confusing since there is the  Westwood Inn Objects folder which of course is different than the The Westwood Inn scenery folder.

Too make sure that the RTMM Scenery  ObjectTester has an object at positioin number 10....make sure you have the Westwood Inn Objects folder active in your scenery library and preferably above all of the ORBX entries.   The old wood-sded Inn should then show up in postion number 10 when you have the RTMM Scenery Object Tester active and you go to PANT.

Rod     

Slowhand

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 09:51:49 AM »
Sorry. I mean the Westwood Inn Objects off course.

But... I just re-installed my whole computer all over again. Had an unexpected registry failure I couldn't repair. :-[  Big job, reinstalling all those needed RTMM sceneries. But almost done. Will see.
Don't scratch with chikens, fly with eagles!