Author Topic: Orbx PFJ Pacific Fjords - Patch 002 released  (Read 19230 times)

av8erjm

Re: Orbx PFJ Pacific Fjords - Patch 002 released
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 09:10:32 PM »
Sorry, that I was vauge, yes it was CZST, I made copies/ backups of the 4 PFJ folders, then opened the zip file, clicked the exe file from there I went into the control panel where it showed that the default scenery in effect. I clicked on the North America icon and then clicked apply I don't have the actual CZST addon. the free ones I do have really seem to take a frame rate hit so I've never bought any. there was no problem w/ CZST before the patch 2, I did have patch 1 and there was no problem with that. That's my story

NeptuneP2V7

• VA-AMC
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 02:59:47 AM »
hi GrayRider
if you don't have CZST you don't need to instal patch for this airfield
now if you have problème
réinstal to undo patch PFJ  and the newest after and réinstal librairies 

and i think now all work fine 

Neptune
[size=16]Ryzen9 5900X 4.8 GHz / ASUS PRIME X570-P / Corsair Vengeance 32 Go DDR4 3600 MHz / ASROCK - VGA CARDS Radeon RX6800XT Phantom Gaming
Noctua NH-D15 / Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 Go / Fox Spirit US-850G 80PLUS Gold / Fox Spirit 31.5" LED - PGM315 V2[/size]

Handie

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 06:39:54 AM »
Neptune, the patch 002 for PFJ is not only for the CZST Airport but give also enhancements and fixes a number of issues ;)

Are you sure that your installation of the patch is correct ? ( see the user guide in the Orbx folder )
You must set FTX Central to North America before applying the patch.
Nadine
I9 9900K 5GHz-Asus ROG STRIX Z390E-Alim 1000G 80 Plus Gold-ASUS Dual RTX 2080TI 11G-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Go DDR4-Watercooling Enermax LIQTECH II 360 RGB + 2 ventilos-SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe 500Go-2 SSD 860 EVO 2To-HDD Seagate Barracuda 4To-Ecran Dell UltraSharp-3840x1600-Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

tphelps

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
I, too, was having major problems with Orbx regional scenery appearing as default following the PFJ patch 002. After exhausting all options with no success I was about to delete my Orbx folder and reinstall all Orbx sceneries, when Holger/Orbx presented version two of patch 002 on their forum. I was greatly relieved when version two remedied the problems and Orbx detail was restored.

All is well and life is good!

Ted
Corsair Obsidian 650D chassis, AMD FX8350 4.6Ghz, ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, Corsair Hydro H100i, ADATA XPG 16GB 1866 DDR3, Gigabyte Windforce OC HD7870 2 GB, ADATA S511 120GB SSD (OS), ADATA XPG SX900 512GB SSD (FSX), WD Caviar BK 1TB (Data), OCZ Fatal1ty 750 PSU, Asus Xonar Audio, Win 7 Pro 64

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 11:06:07 AM »
I may be mistaken but reading through this thread I think I detect some confusion on how to install the patch 002 for PFJ.

First you must have FTX Central set to North America BEFORE installing the patch.

Second Do Not try to run the .exe file from inside the .zip file.  Unzip the patch to a folder and then run the .exe file with FTX Central set to North America.

Third when the .exe file is run it will, at the finish, run FTX Central and set it to Default.  You then have to select North America and apply.

After you have installed the patch with the above procedures you can delete the .exe file you unzipped if you wish to conserve disk space.  If you keep the .zip file you can always extract it again if need be.
 8)
Later,

Spud

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 11:31:42 AM »
I use CZST ORBX-Payware and installed patch002 as Spud explains correct.
I can not see any issues on my system. It seems working properly for me.

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

av8erjm

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 12:01:31 PM »
As in all things in life, it's the devil in the details. Even though I read the thread over and over I overlooked the obvious. Somewhere, somehow don't ask me where, my display settings got askewed. When I changed it back to 5m that fixed everything. No effect change in the frame rate. So every thing is good in Pleasntville. Thanks to all of you for helping me thru the shadow of darkness

GrayRider

• I'm an old retired Vet from the USAF.
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
I guess.Push come to shove.

I'll probably download the patch again,and run it again.

I'll install it again,by the book,just like Spud mentions.There's to many other corrections that were made in the patch,to want to ask about.Un-installing the patch.
If I still have heavy frame rate hits and stuttering arount CZST,I'll have to live with it etc?.

GrayRider
Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, Intel i7 2600K SandyBridge 3.4 GHz - OC to 4.6 GHz, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU cooler, 16 Gigs of GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 - 1600, EVGA GTX570HD, 2500 MB of GDDR 5, 2.5GB, Corsair TX850 P/S, HT Omega 7.1 sound, AData S510 SATA III 120 GB SSD for boot dr

GrayRider

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 05:41:28 PM »
I re-installed the patch,by the book.

When I started my sim.It did not do the normal rebuild(over write),even though the patch is already installed.
I than re-installed the latest library.
I started the sim,and it did a data build,even though the library is already installed.I went into my FTX Central,and checked what I have installed.The PFJ .002 patch is there.

I put myself on runway 36 at CZST.Looking straight ahead and start moving.I get savere stuttering.When I pan around to the left,facing the right side of the runway.I have no savere stuttering at all.
When I pan to the right,facing the buildings/parking area's and objects.I get very savere stuttering.

This kind of tells me.There is now object problems,or maybe enhancment issues,which I feel came from the patch.Prior to the patch.I had no issues what so ever,in and around the default CZST field.
Maybe now I have duplicate object issues,but I have no idea what objects/files or enhancments to look for and or where to look for duplicate issues.

As a note.I also now have savere frame rate issues at Misty's place as well.In the past I had minor frame rate isses at Misty's Place,but not as bad as it is now.

Are both these fields in the PFJ coverage area's etc.

GrayRider
Thermaltake Armor Full Tower, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, Intel i7 2600K SandyBridge 3.4 GHz - OC to 4.6 GHz, Corsair H70 Hydro CPU cooler, 16 Gigs of GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 - 1600, EVGA GTX570HD, 2500 MB of GDDR 5, 2.5GB, Corsair TX850 P/S, HT Omega 7.1 sound, AData S510 SATA III 120 GB SSD for boot dr

NeptuneP2V7

• VA-AMC
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 08:52:29 AM »
Hi guys

for me , the installation was wrong i download to the forum the 0.2 patch to instal  and  ? problem as you !

i do this i instal  the oldiest patch and oldiest librairies  to PFJ

and after i instal the last patch and the last librairies and all now work fine

il this method can help you ? and my frame rate ilt's the same

Neptune

[size=16]Ryzen9 5900X 4.8 GHz / ASUS PRIME X570-P / Corsair Vengeance 32 Go DDR4 3600 MHz / ASROCK - VGA CARDS Radeon RX6800XT Phantom Gaming
Noctua NH-D15 / Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 Go / Fox Spirit US-850G 80PLUS Gold / Fox Spirit 31.5" LED - PGM315 V2[/size]

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »
Hi GrayRider,

Do you have RTMM CIRP enabled?   It is very close to Stewart and puts significant load on the system.   In addtion, PFJ Patch 002 also adds some load.  FSX is a funny animal.  Once you get to a certain load point, stuttering gets really out of control.   If you have CIRP enabled, try disabling it and see if frame rate load at Stewart changes.

Rod 

GrayRider

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 06:43:27 PM »
Hi GrayRider,

Do you have RTMM CIRP enabled?   It is very close to Stewart and puts significant load on the system.   In addtion, PFJ Patch 002 also adds some load.  FSX is a funny animal.  Once you get to a certain load point, stuttering gets really out of control.   If you have CIRP enabled, try disabling it and see if frame rate load at Stewart changes.

Rod

Rod.

No.I never did download or install any of the RTMM CRIP addons.I do how ever have the CRIP PAKT SP1 Tour and Cargo pack installed,but not activated in my FSX library.
I don't have any savere stuttering issues anywhere else,except for CZST,after I installed the .002 patch.I did start a new topic in the support section on the ORBX forums.Holger asked me to post some screenshots of the effected area.
I added the shots about a half hour ago.In Holgers first reply.He mentions third party addons.I don't have any third party scenery addons in my FSX.Not lately etc.

What scenery's does RTMM currently have,that are located close to very close to CZST?.

I kind of feel I now have duplicate textures/files/ or objects lurking somewhere.This is just a guess for the moment.

I still have some hair left.I haven't pulled it all out yet,Ha!!.

GrayRider

I haven't installed anything,scenery related,except for ORBX and RTMM products.

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:21 PM »
Hi GrayRider,

Rod

Rod.

No.I never did download or install any of the RTMM CRIP addons.I do how ever have the CRIP PAKT SP1 Tour and Cargo pack installed,but not activated in my FSX library.
I don't have any savere stuttering issues anywhere else,except for CZST,after I installed the .002 patch.I did start a new topic in the support section on the ORBX forums.Holger asked me to post some screenshots of the effected area.
I added the shots about a half hour ago.In Holgers first reply.He mentions third party addons.I don't have any third party scenery addons in my FSX.Not lately etc.

What scenery's does RTMM currently have,that are located close to very close to CZST?.

I kind of feel I now have duplicate textures/files/ or objects lurking somewhere.This is just a guess for the moment.

I still have some hair left.I haven't pulled it all out yet,Ha!!.

GrayRider

I haven't installed anything,scenery related,except for ORBX and RTMM products.

GreyRider,
I'm confused about the "CRIP PAKT SP1 Tour and Cargo pack" your talking about.  It may just be a memory lapse for me but exactly what is that and where did you download it from? I looked through all the CIRP section and do not see any file related to that name?
 8)
Later,

Spud

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 11:17:15 PM »
I can help with that, I think, Spud.  That is the tour and cargo offices at PAKT that Brad and I made.  Hopefully these are correct pictures for the version in question.  But if it's not active, then it's not an issue, right?  And all objects are at PAKT, not CZST.  Default Stewart has the "CIRP Operations HQ".

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:38:07 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

GrayRider

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
Spud.

The screenshots from Jeff seen above,is the CRIP PAKT SP1 Tour and Cargo pack I have installed,but not activated in the FSX Library.

So.I have no other RTMM CRIP addons installed at this time.

GrayRider