Author Topic: Videos Posted Here  (Read 4823 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Videos Posted Here
« on: February 06, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »
We've now got TWO videos posted.  Both are landings for a specific location. I linked both of them there (One is Aiken Creek, the other is Nisga'a .  When you folks take the time and effort to do these for our locations, I'll be happy to post them.  When we get enough of them, I'll put a section on the Gallery Page just below the pictures and list each of them. But that's a "back burner" at the moment. 

Anyway, if I've "missed" a video, let me know and give me the link. When you have a new one, give me a heads up so I don't miss it.  These are a great addition and are much appreciated.

Doug

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Videos Posted Here
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 10:49:07 AM »
Where are they posted at right now?

Doug

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 03:37:08 PM »
On the Scenery Page under Aiken Creek and Nisga'a ... just above the "zip" button.

Doug

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 03:23:29 AM »
I really like this idea. I find it a joy to make a video and I will make one to every first time RTMM scenery I fly into. I will try to use different aircrafts as well as themes. For those of you who have any ideas or wishes for a certian video kindly let me.   :)

My heart is really into this Bush flying and RTMM fits very well into my life these days...thanks for all of you who put this place together.

Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 06:28:46 AM »
Robert,

Thanks to you, we get to experience even more magic. Glad you're having fun and enjoying the RTMM experience.

Brad

Doug

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 07:53:38 AM »
Robert ...

Just a thought. There are several "FS" Flight-Seeing tours now posted ... some of them have some intricate and rather dangerous turns "down into" the scenery.  K-River Bear Lodge comes to mind. You can fly that one at 1200 -1500 feet and not touch the controls until you get ready to land. You could be focusing on the video out the window while the virtual flight-seeing pilot takes you there. Anything with the FS button has one of these flight plans. They are different than the flight plans that come with the scenery package.

Doug

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 08:02:02 AM »
Nice idea Doug. I have a flight into Cedar Ridge Lake Retreat which I am working on...then I will fly a "FS" Flight-Seeing tour and  K-River Bear Lodge is a great start. Gotta Love This Hobby.   :)
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography