Author Topic: Little creek  (Read 2872 times)

zoran

Little creek
« on: August 16, 2012, 04:23:37 AM »
 1st run up the mountain and down to little creek.  I already own quite a bit of Orbx so I downloaded misty fjords and the scenic libraries and have to say that the immersion experience you guys provide is simply amazing.Whilst I was circling around little creek and struggling with carby ice  in the seabee and of course a menacing Rex popped right in Que, I actually broke out a sweat LOL

great job done here, look forward to my next trip!

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Little creek
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 07:03:26 AM »
Hi Zoran,

That is one of the neat things about RTMM.  There are many, many scenery areas to download if you choose, providing lots of different experiences.

Have fun.

Rod

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Little creek
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 10:06:39 AM »
Oh you're talking about "Little Oliver Creek"!! That one was done by Kim Gowney with a little help by me. Oh yeah that ones a nail biter for sure. If you haven't yet checked it out, look across the creek at some of the work Kim did with objects of people setting off on their excursions.

I wish Kim had more time for scenery work with us. He was one of our first team members and still holds a pass to return whenever he would like to do that. He has a lot of talent and imagination and I miss working with him here at RTMM.

So... Where are you going to next Zoran? And please share some screen shots with us too so we can enjoy the ride with you from the seat on the right hand side of the cockpit!

Brad