Author Topic: Dispatch 1 - Floating Docks Allow Float Plane to go through them  (Read 2232 times)

RCFlyer

I flew Dispatch 1 route yesterday with a float plane.  Each time I landed on the water and tried to snug the float plane up to the floating dock at each location the float plane would slide into the texture of the dock.  I was using the Ant's P92 float plane in P3dV3.2.

Really enjoyed the Dispatch and intend to fly more today.

Regards,

Danny

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Dispatch 1 - Floating Docks Allow Float Plane to go through them
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »
Hi .. unfortunately, the docks are not "hard" ... just "the way" they are. And if they were, and "crash" was "on" you'd be crashing into them I'm sure. ....heck we crash with a stem of grass! :-)  Sorry, but it sure isn't anything you are doing wrong ... just the nature of the beast.

Glad you are enjoying the dispatches.  As you can see, what we are trying to do at RTMM is get you in the air going from Here2There and not focusing so much on the ground. ORBX has done such a great job with the scenery, we want to help people see it. So the dispatches are designed to get you in the cockpit and "out there" flying.  Don't forget the RTMM Flight Plans.zip  ... there's 800 more to/from flight plans for you. And now with the new Glacier Bay Tours ... you have 38 glaciers to go find.  Lots of things to do.

Keep us posted ...

Doug

RCFlyer

Re: Dispatch 1 - Floating Docks Allow Float Plane to go through them
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 09:43:39 AM »
Thanks for the reply Doug.  I just wanted to ensure I didn't have a bad install.  I do enjoy the dispatches.  Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Danny