Author Topic: Lionheart Creations Ltd - Piper  (Read 2271 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Lionheart Creations Ltd - Piper
« on: September 14, 2014, 07:44:31 PM »
Found a great little plane for the RTMM area.  Lionheart has always been one of my favorites, their attention to detail is excellent.  Their piper package (with a Tripacer and a Tundra) comes with a little float plane. It flies at about 130 knots and can land on the smallest lakes.  I've always flown the Aerosoft Beaver, but now I have a second "favorite."  (you can see the rest of the Piper "fleet" here).

The panels on this plane are great. You can "clean" the windshield when it gets dirty. Also they are "low" on the screen so you can see out VERY well. You can click on a manifest on the seat beside you and it fills the cockpit with boxes to deliver. The handling of the plane is also excellent.  My only "con" is it does not have an amphibian which would be really helpful for RTMM, but Piper didn't make one. However, flying the float, I'm learning to use the new starting point at the Misty Dock (where I've taken out the telephone poles so you can park a plane there now (new Misty's Place Download).

PS-Community Request - If there is anybody out there that wants to take a crack at a Misty Moorings paint job ... it would really be appreciated.  All this plane would need is "Misty Moorings" imposed over the double side stripes forward of the doors ... colors are fine.

PS2 - Don't forget you can click on the picture to enlarge it.

Doug/RTMM
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:40:10 AM by Doug »

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
Re: Lionheart Creations Ltd - Piper
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 03:33:40 AM »
Simply fantastic Doug, this hobby never stops and I for one will be getting this new Piper. Nice work over at PF21.

Thanks for the post.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:36:30 AM by FSRobert »
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography