Author Topic: Finishing Quality Control (QC)  (Read 3436 times)

Dieter

Finishing Quality Control (QC)
« on: July 22, 2014, 08:08:21 AM »
Is there any "schedule" when we can expect the last six RTMM-sceneries passing qualtity control?

In the beginning QC started to move at a rapid pace but now we register a "certain stagnation".       
Even if this reads like putting pressure on the team, no, really not, just my question that might be allowed.

I cannot estimate the complextity of this last piece of work but I think this project should have a certain priority to get it finished, especially after the POP-Project has been finished a while ago.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Finishing Quality Control (QC)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 02:29:09 PM »
Dieter,
I only count 6 yellow buttons in the Scenery Page.  And as previously mentioned they are those locations that require the Seasonal Swithcher for full use.  Doug is holding these until Brad (the developer) has his new system up and running and has the time to check those files.
Also as I mentioned earlier I have tried the files with the new libraries and can find no problems with them.  The display and seasons switch correctly for me in FSX.  Can not comment on P3D or DX10 as I do not use those particular sim/version.  If your running FSX then the locations function properly and you should not worry about using them.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Dieter

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 05:20:54 PM »
Ok, so let's wait and see what's going to happen in near future...

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Dieter

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 01:41:48 PM »
Hello Doug,

many thanks for finishing RTMM scenery QC and setting the last yellow dots to green!
Now this chapter can be closed finally and RTMM world is open for everybody again but  in a new performance.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 12:22:02 PM »
Thank you Dieter, glad to have this project behind us.  Appreciate the help you gave us along the way.

Doug