Author Topic: I HAVE SPENT ALL DAY TRYING TO REINSTALL RTMM: NO JOY  (Read 931 times)

shermank

I HAVE SPENT ALL DAY TRYING TO REINSTALL RTMM: NO JOY
« on: April 26, 2024, 05:13:23 PM »
that about says it. Perhaps age is finally catching up with me and what should be simple instructions often seem ambiguous or simply too complicated to follow.

I am not sure how this problem began, except that I did try to reinstall RTMM for p3d, after first reinstalling FTX. The dozens of scenery sets show up in both Lorby's ADD ON APP, ORBX CENTRAL and with the P3D scenery list.
But, going to a specific scenery, such as Misty's Place does not show me the buildings, etc...same with several other RTMM destinations I have checked.

Out of desperation at this point, if any of you can help me via Team View, working on my desk top, please let me know and we can set up arrangements. PM here or at my email

shermanmkaplan@gmail.com

Thanks for reading this far...thanks to the team at RTMM for their wonderful program
Sherm

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: I HAVE SPENT ALL DAY TRYING TO REINSTALL RTMM: NO JOY
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 11:05:34 PM »
It is probally ORBX Central insertion points that has messed up the layering for Tongass as well as the layering for RTMM hence you have missing items.   (I won't be able to assist you for a week or so Sherm as we are heading away for a week or so.. Should be back the week of May 8th).

Not sure if anyone else is around who remembers the configuration for tongass, rtmm and orbx central insertion points for p3dv4 but if so and are be willing please give Sherm a hand?

In the mean time, maybe try to work on it Sherm.. Check your work..go step by step..

Will send you quick email on the steps to do it... and attach a small doc.txt file to this post with all of the steps.

Hope this might be of help Sherm?  Let us know how you make out. (I can follow the forum on my canuckian cell phone!)

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^