Author Topic: Problem flying with MSFS2020 on iPad with Xbox controller  (Read 2326 times)

Lazyeight

Problem flying with MSFS2020 on iPad with Xbox controller
« on: September 07, 2023, 04:55:05 PM »
I was doing fine with flying on my iPad with the Xbox controller but having a problem learning what each button on the controller did. I found in the game a screen showing me what each button did and it gave me an option to lock a view of this on my screen. I did and it gave me a good idea of what each button did. However, the view of it on my screen was an overlay over my screen showing the screen for my flight.  I have worked a long time trying to find out how to get this picture of my controller and what each button does but cannot figure out how to do it.  I have tried to set the program back to default and that did not help. 

Any suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.  Before having this problem it was all working well. I was flying my 152 all over the world with great success. Need to get back to enjoying flying again.  If you can offer a solution it will be greatly appreciated.