Author Topic: Letter of thanks  (Read 3634 times)

Dieter

Letter of thanks
« on: July 18, 2014, 08:51:17 AM »
Dear RTMM Staff Members,

I owe you, the entire RTMM Team,  special thanks and recognition for your extraordinary efforts in all aspects that you are doing for us for many years now.
Especially hats off to your latest project the POP Project - Library Consolidation. That is unique in FSX/P3D world, treatment and preparation of the many very old FS9 object textures to get them ready for use in all 3 actual flight simulators systems: FSX/FSXDX10/P3Dv2.

Please, don't get tired and carry on designing  new excellent sceneries for us - as long as your leisure time allows these partially time consuming work.

In this context I have an additional request of personal concern:
- Please finish the POP Project before starting to create new sceneries. There are still some yellow dot coded sceneries which have to pass QC.

And at last a question might be allowed:
- Please give us a note about the plans that were announced in forum regarding building new RTMM sceneries in the SAK Alsek River area long time ago.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Letter of thanks
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 11:08:43 AM »
Dieter,
the only scenery downloads that remain with a 'yellow button' are those that include "Seasonal Files" that require the user to install the 'Seasonal Switcher' prior to using those sceneries.  Doug has not turned them 'Green' yet as he is waiting for the "word" from Brad who developed those particular locations.  Although I have personally used them with no problems what so ever in FSX I can not vouch for P3D or DX10.
 8)
Later,

Spud

DocBird

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 05:47:55 PM »
I can only second Dieter!

The RTTM page has made a huge step forward in the last 6 months: The step to P3D/D10, New Libraries, Here2There, ...

Well done Team, very well done!

spirit_66

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 08:23:30 AM »
@Dieter
Well spoken!  :)
An outstanding job what the RTMM project team has done. Thanks a lot.
Spirit
Regards from Chiang Mai (VTCC) / Thailand

Teecee

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 09:15:09 AM »
Without a doubt this is one of only a couple of high end Freeware sited in the sim world. Well done the Team. Teecee.

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 12:29:37 PM »
Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words!

Rod