Author Topic: Kwatna River final update soon  (Read 2745 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Kwatna River final update soon
« on: March 01, 2012, 06:50:06 AM »
Folks,

Look for the final version for Kwatna River that will be coming soon. Delete your current folder and install new using this one. or just replace the main scenery .bgl file with the new one coming in version 2.2. It's now going to eliminate a couple of objects that shouldn't have been used.  :-[

So, version 2.2 will be the last one. (I hope)

Thanks
Brad

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Kwatna River final update soon
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:17:38 AM »
Kwatna 2.2 is up and ready for download. (... and Doug is ready for 2.3 where Brad will add a hovering space ship!) :-).    Seriously, we WILL have updates and this is a GOOD thing.  One of the things we strive for (as you can see by reading down through the forum threads), is accuracy in what we are doing.  We very much appreciate the feedback from the community telling us when there is a problem so we can get right on it.  With all the various object libraries and other complications of FSX, it is a wonder we don't have more updates and it is a credit to our developers and the community for keeping all of this straight.  Compared to the newer "games" that are coming out these days, FSX is a "double D" ... a disaster and a dinosaur. But it is still the best there is ... we just all keep making it better breathing new life into the old beast.

YES, we will keep the updates COMING on any scenery location that need it.  Expect them, they are a natural part of accuracy.

D

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
LOL!!! Hey the spaceship is a good idea. Hmmmm... Let's see, how could I use that in PFJ??

:-)

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 04:37:31 PM »
Guys,
many, many thanks for all your efforts here on RTMM. You are all doing a great job. Though PFJ is a beautiful reproduction of this amazing real world area in FSX....It is you, who puts the REAL SPIRIT into it!!!...Over 100 locations so far. There`s always a new place to discover.Great! :)

...just downloading and installing the new update.....it`s time for a ride with my 412! ;D

regarding the "newer" games:
Yes, I heard of them. I believe one them is called "Flight" (lol) ;D ;D ;D
...There`s nothing good, I read about it in different forums. I will stay focused on FSX. We all know that FSX has is it`s own issues, but getting used to it over the years....it`s still the best we have as Doug said.   

« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:03:03 PM by corbu1 »

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Handie

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »
Hello,

I went to visit Kwatna River yesterday and I found the landscape very successful, congratulations to designers  ;)
Nadine
I9 9900K 5GHz-Asus ROG STRIX Z390E-Alim 1000G 80 Plus Gold-ASUS Dual RTX 2080TI 11G-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Go DDR4-Watercooling Enermax LIQTECH II 360 RGB + 2 ventilos-SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe 500Go-2 SSD 860 EVO 2To-HDD Seagate Barracuda 4To-Ecran Dell UltraSharp-3840x1600-Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

HighGround

• Throckmorton Throttlebottom
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 05:15:46 PM »
Brad, Doug, et al:  Many big thanks for this!  You've no idea how much a semi-shut-in like me appreciates all the inventive and hard work you put yourselves through.

Hugely appreciated!

-Jon
Russell Lake, Dartmouth, Nose Kosher, Kanuckistan