Author Topic: Printing Scenery Library?  (Read 2585 times)

alpha117

Printing Scenery Library?
« on: January 25, 2012, 05:17:58 AM »
Just wondering if there is anyway of printing or getting it say, into excel, so you can see what scenery there is and at what priority it is set at  :o

The headings would be the same at when you go into the scenery library settings.

thought it might be easier to see, espicially if you have lots of scenery.
I also wanted an easy way of making sure that I had all RTMM scenery not just in the library but also activated ;D

regards

Clive

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 06:27:14 AM by alpha117 »

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
Re: Printing Scenery Library?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 12:33:23 AM »
This is how I've done it in FSX.

Under the AddonScenery folder I've created a folder called:

RTMM

Inside that folder are all the RTMM sceneries listed in alphabetical order.
In the sim I've activated them ALL one at a time, starting with the last scenery which for me is Yakhoun Lake Cabin.   This way they all show up in my scenery library (accessed via the FSX menu) in the correct order... A-Z from top to bottom.   If another scenery comes out I just add it, activate it, and move it into position according to it's starting letter.
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

alpha117

Re: Printing Scenery Library?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 02:23:08 AM »
Thanks Rob

That sounds a even better idea. It's that just the other day I was looking through my 'addon' scenery folder and compairing it to the FSX scenry lib and found two RTMM sceneries that wee in my addon folder but I had not 'activated'  in FSX ::)

OK, time to move RTMM scenery into new folder  ;D

Many thanks

Clive