Author Topic: slight difference in temp folder name  (Read 3001 times)

spinker

slight difference in temp folder name
« on: February 02, 2011, 05:20:27 PM »
Sorry for the delay in responding,

I have been experimenting with various misty moorings files including EZ Objects file.

As you probably have read my boot drive is C: and I have an SSD drive called E: where my FSX files are
installed. On my E: drive I have a folder called "COMPLETED SCENERY FILES where I install all of my scenery files. I then add them to FSX thru the "world scenery library" This works for all my added scenerys including misty moorings scenery. I have also created a file called EZ OBJECTS LIBRARYS and installed the the 3 files called "texture, scenery, new-mdl and SCENERY.dat and installed them to E: FSX thru the  "world scenery Library"

That merthod seems to be working for me. But with the EZ Scenery I am not sure.

I have had over the years other ez_scenery librarys such as Loneys EZ scenery Librarys they seem to be scattered thouought my FSX files. Im not sure if this is causing a conflict these LONEYS files are everywhere.

It was suggested that I try "Moresby Camp" since there are excavation equipment there that is animated by EZ Scenery. On my computer there is no animation. Other items seem to be missing. NINAS PLACE, I can find the boat docks busses on highway granite stairs but no buildings, so I am not sure what I am missing.

Larry