Author Topic: ORBX-LIB  (Read 12955 times)

pippin

Re: ORBX-LIB
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 11:49:13 PM »
If you choose a FSX Scenery Library entry and select move down (or it can be move up)....you can then just hold down the control key and hold down enter and it will move that library in the direction selected at high speed

I have been using flightsim for years and never knew that trick! you lean something new everyday.  thanks Rod.

Ian

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 09:11:21 AM »
Thanks Rod. I have been highlighting the entry and click on "move down" once.  Then, I can use the "D" or "U" keys to go up or down.  I'll have to try out the Ctrl-Enter keys.  This is just like when I learned that I could "hold" the ALT key down for a second or two and the menu bar disappears.  What else is there that isn't known?  (anybody else got a trick to share?)  I wonder who was telling Lazyeight about the trick?

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 10:14:28 AM »
Jeff,
I believe I posted about moving a selection up and down in the FSX Scenery Library awhile ago BUT I never said anything about the CTRL key.  If you click on a scenery folder then click up or down once you can then just hold the ENTER key down and it will move your selection in the direction selected until you release the ENTER key.  I have not tried the CTRL key at all but I suspect if it does anything different it would be to move the selection a bit faster but I do not know.  For me remembering just one key to press is K.I.S.S. and as you know I'm all for that!
 8)
Later,

Spud

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »
Spud's correct....the ctrl key is not needed...just the enter key........however, Jeff's is another option.....d for down and u for up....just hold them down to speed up or down after you have selected a library entry and an up or down button.

Rod
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 03:30:34 PM by stiletto2 »