Author Topic: Thanks for the Donations!  (Read 4301 times)

Dan

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
Thanks for the Donations!
« on: November 12, 2011, 09:34:20 PM »
I just wanted to give a great big THANK YOU to all of you that have donated to Return to Misty Moorings.   

As you all know, RTMM is a freeware project, and we plan to keep it that way.   With your support this year, we paid for all web hosting costs though the end of 2011, and for that, the entire team thanks those that have donated!   It's folks like you that help keep this site running smoothly.

Thanks to some recent donations (and some perfect timing), I have now paid off the domain registration for Misty Moorings for the next two years.   Yes, that means you're stuck with us for at least another two years...   ;D

I've opened up the call for donations for the approaching year's hosting costs.   As always, donations are certainly appreciated, but never required, and every little bit helps. 

I've also been noting all donor's forum names (where I'm able to cross-reference from the donor email) and we'd love to do some sort of recognition on the forums to show our appreciation, and I'll make sure that happens.

Again, a heartfelt thanks from the RTMM Team to all those that have supported the site!

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
Re: Thanks for the Donations!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 12:52:57 AM »
Didn't realize we could donate, duh.   Done.........you guys rock!
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

Dan

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 02:15:32 PM »
Thanks!!  Greatly appreciated!

Dan

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »
I just wanted to thank all those that donated for hosting costs this year.  We have covered hosting costs through the remainder of 2012 (and a little into 2013!).   THANK YOU!

As you all know, this is a freeware site, and we pride ourselves in being ad-free and we do not charge for the content here.    It's really a wonderful thing when the community pulls together for a site, to help keep it running, and this is no exception.  You all are awesome.

So, on behalf of the RTMM Team, thank you very much for your donations, it's greatly appreciated!