Author Topic: Thankyou  (Read 3804 times)

Diggler

Thankyou
« on: November 07, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »
   Brad and the crew.  Thankyou guys for this, I understand that you like what you do and want to make such scenery, also appreciate the work and care that goes into all the projects. IMHO with out people like you simmers, this virtual world we enjoy so much would not stay alive when most if not %99.4 of other flightsims would be long dead.  It was because of folks like YOU who made me the simmer I am today. Without the love and care for such an ospicious genre of virtuality that you folks pour into this imperfect simulator, I woud not have spent over 10,000 on hardware, software, sucking up to my wife...blablabla...trying to reach sim heaven. Well I geuss its the journey to perfection thats the most entertaining. Anyway Thankyou for all the hard work and effort folks. 

your fellow simmer ;D

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Thankyou
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 10:27:02 PM »
You're welcome. And we're happy you are enjoying CIRP. This is why we do what we do. And will continue to do this until we can't anymore.

Thanks for the kind words,

Brad

Fishbone

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 01:28:45 AM »
Hello Diggler,

These words are very appreciate.
We will try providing such sceneries. You encourage us.

8)

Xavier

nikaslan

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 09:59:51 AM »
To all fellow simmers responsible for CIRP and Misty Mooring in general:

I would also like to thank you very much for your outstanding work!!
I enjoy immensely getting lost in this very alive and beautiful world, and I also enjoy building this world in FSX piece by piece adding to the scenery as I fly each dispatch.

This is a labor of love and it shows. Thank you guys. Totally outstanding!!.

Nikos

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
As others have already commented, the words of appreciation are the best reward for their efforts that can be offered.  I want to express my own thanks to the team for allowing me to be one small part of the CIRP scenery project.  The dedication shown by everybody involved has allowed a significant and enjoyable scenery add on to be offered to the flight sim community.
Well Done!
 8)
Later,

Spud