Author Topic: Tongass Fjords X  (Read 2819 times)

Fireball

• Chris Losh
    • Northern Air Charters
Tongass Fjords X
« on: October 14, 2011, 03:29:08 PM »
Finally broke down and got it today. Used works T-1 Line to download it. ;D
Will load it tonight and have some great flights this weekend before I start on my next RTMM project. :o
Plus I needed it for the CIRP.

pippin

Re: Tongass Fjords X
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 08:28:16 AM »
Just bought this myself a couple of weeks back. Its a great addon and blends great wit hthe Orbx scenery. I have put off buying this for ages because of all the problems I had read installing onto Win7 64 but it loaded up without a hitch.

Ian

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 10:21:44 AM »
I have to admit, I was a late comer on this one too. I only got a computer that could handle all this stuff at Christmas.  So I put in PFJ and have been so busy with RTMM since that I didn't get around to it until a couple months ago.  It is BEAUTIFULLY-DONE scenery ... I've got some dispatches that will fly you through the area up there (The Dispatatcher's Office, Misty's Place)... I just did them because I was enjoying it so much.  There's still a lot for me to see up there....that I have YET to see. Once CIRP is "up" (Oct 31, 2011) ... I'm "comin' down off da ice" ... going to get back to sea level and enjoy RTMM and Tongass once again.

D

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 08:15:32 AM »
"I'm "comin' down off da ice" ... going to get back to sea level and enjoy RTMM and Tongass once again."

Me too!!!!

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 11:25:53 AM »
DITTO!
Later,

Spud