Author Topic: Welcome Woody!!  (Read 2610 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Welcome Woody!!
« on: October 08, 2011, 09:14:25 PM »
Glenn "Woody" Fout, who I'm sure a lot of you may be familiar with from his great collection of object libraries and other creations for Flight Simulator, brings his skill set to RTMM. He's happy to see what he can come up with for our community and who knows what we'll see from "Woody" but you can be sure, it's going to be good.

He is currently getting familiar with our website, starting at the beginning as we've all done and will be joining us here in the forums I'm sure. So please make him feel welcome when he eventually pops in to say hello.

Brad

woody2

Re: Welcome Woody!!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 09:55:35 PM »
Hay thanks for the warm welcome guys. I hope that I can contribute to the project.  It will take me some time to get back into design but be sure that I will be working hard at it.especially now that winter is coming on. 

thanks again for the warm welcome.

Glenn "woody" Fout

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 10:37:55 PM »
Already sent ya an email but once again Welcome Aboard Woody.  I think you will find it a nice place with lots to offer.
 8)
Later,

Spud

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 06:11:23 AM »
Hi Woody,
a big warm welcome here aboard on RTMM!
Joining you RTMM is a great honour for us all here!
Your talent and help is great benefit for this beautiful community here.
Even RTMM is the most exciting virtual place in Flightsimming in my opinion,
getting you into our "familiy" is a great step forward enhancing it!!

Again welcome aboard!!

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 09:10:36 PM »
My goodness, like old times ... THERE's WOODY!!! Hey, welcome aboard. We sure do appreciate all the great things you've ALREADY made for us that we are using ... thank you so much.  Welcome aboard.

Doug

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 01:57:30 AM »
Welcome Woody.  I remember you as well.  Been at flt simming since SubLogic so not much gets past me...lol.  Worked (played) in scenery design myself for a few years, working with Rafael Sanchez....remember him?   :-)
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit