Author Topic: Taking a trip in the company colours.  (Read 2895 times)

Reggy

Taking a trip in the company colours.
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:10:53 PM »
Hi guys,

Just wanted to throw up a couple of screenshots Here of my first attempt at repainting an aircraft. It's on the Dodosim 206 in a Return To Misty Moorings theme.    ;D
"Not being too proud to learn something new everyday is what keeps life interesting" (me, unless someone else said it first).

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Taking a trip in the company colours.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 10:20:39 AM »
Looks purty! Reg,
always like to see what can be done by those folks with talent!
 8)
Later,

Spud

Reggy

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 12:33:56 PM »

Talent....hmmm, more likely to be sheer bloody mindedness to be honest Spud but thanks anyway, now that I've done one I might get abit more adventurous with the next.  ;D
"Not being too proud to learn something new everyday is what keeps life interesting" (me, unless someone else said it first).

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 07:05:27 PM »
A RTMM repaint or the Dodo FSX206 is a great Idea! Thanks Reggy
I didn`t fly the Dodo 206 here in the RTMM Area beause I´m missing a dedicated repaint. Now there`s one coming up!  Thanks! 8)

Will it work with the skids version , too? I know the float`s version is a good and safe option in the misty`s, but for me the Bell206 looks odd with these big floats.

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Reggy

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 05:29:29 AM »

Hi Klaus,  yes it will work with all the models in the dodosim pack. I came across a couple of things i didn't like when I had it up in Fsx so when I'm happy with it, I'll talk to Doug and Brad about maybe putting it here in the repaint section as a download.

Cheers Reggy    :)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 09:33:18 AM »
Reggy,

Go for it. I'm sure nobody here objects to some Misty repaints for anything people want to add. I like having as many as possible.

Brad ;)