Author Topic: Problem at PF20/Misty's Place  (Read 9246 times)

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: Problem at PF20/Misty's Place
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 12:09:32 AM »
Hope you'll return to North America because once you start flying in the FTX/OZx world down under, you may never come back. It's amazing what they've done. Stellar work.

Brad

No worries,  I can't stay away from the NW for long.  I went to check out some photoreal Mexico this morning, and I couldn't wait to get back to Misty's and fly through some treetops.  This is my new home away from home.  As for the scenery problem I was having, I highly recommend anyone to make sure ALL of the scenery packages are working.  I almost missed out on Joe's Flying Service and who knows what other stuff, because I forgot to add the entry to my sims library.  I won't make that mistake again. (I hope)  and since I went to Mexico this morning, I still have Australia to see.  Not enough time in the day.  And thanks, Brad,  for telling me in the first place that that was an ez-1 object.  I should have clued in right then.  Next round's on me at Misty's.

[attachment deleted by admin (size over 300k)]

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P