Author Topic: Misty hop #4 visiting rtmm scenerys.  (Read 3068 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
Misty hop #4 visiting rtmm scenerys.
« on: March 31, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »
For Tonights flight we,ll meet up at Stewart BC CZST and head over to a couple of rtmm scenerys .
first stop we follow the gorge up northeast to the Bowser lake airstrip PF06 ,then up over the mountains to the southwest and into the Khutzeymateen river lodge, then back eastward to shatter the tranquility of Little oliver creek PF12:
Sorry no plan or pic on this one as i havent gotten around to installing the locations in Plan-G
we,ll just have to wing it

Takeoff is at 9 pmCST ..I think i,m gona fly either my brand new l19 birddog or the carenado C185

Mp server info:
Servers ip = midav.hopto.org / client port 23459 (Midnight Aviation Server #2 euro trek  )
TeamSpeak MidAv Communication 174.133.247.18:8814 Voice Server #1
if you cant make it for takeoff , feel free to jump in anytime..teamspeak recommended but not required .just try not to get to chatty with the chat box..i hate that green bar across the top of my screen cheers WeDGe 8)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:27:33 AM by WeDGe »

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
Re: Misty hop #4 visiting rtmm scenerys.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:26:45 AM »
another interesting and rather challenging flight..thanks to capt 55 and Xray from Midav for joining me..wish some of you multiplayer wannabes would try and join up..you dont know what your missing ..and the more the merrier...we actually had some kids on team speakjoin in, but only  trying to get full access with admin rights to the server 8) ..lol yea right..i,m gona have to delete the password for our teamspeak from previous posts just to keep our TS server more secure..have no fear if anyone ever decides to join ,you will be in the terminal and once verified as someone from rtmm will then be given the password to jump between channels.   its a sad world we live in.pictorial to follow