Author Topic: New tour :)  (Read 1639 times)

doksas

New tour :)
« on: October 26, 2018, 08:34:21 PM »
Just to say, big thanks to Norm and team!
4 new tour incoming ...yeaaaah :)
Guys...you are the best!! RTTM is the best!!!

I'm currently watching every day on TV National Geographic channel - Lawless Island , real life in Port Protection in Alaska and i am in love with Alaska and bush flight and "bush" life.
One more time...big thanks for that and sorry for my bad english.

PS
I am currently on world tour with my aircraft in FSX but I always find time and I can hardly wait for yours next  incredibly tours!

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: New tour :)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 08:54:20 AM »
Thanks Igor (And your English is great by the way). I have built @ two tours a month-keeping most of them under 15 legs so they are not too long and dragged out and do try to keep them interesting and challenging with the mid-stops to keep you guys on your toes!!

The latest tour (#22), as you know, was exploring the Aleutian Chain but soon we'll be back on the Alaskan mainland where the scenery and sites intensify - and we continue to explore. Some may not realize it but so far I have designed these tours that if they are flown in order from Tour One, Leg One this is one huge continuous excursion: so far 282 legs and still so much to cover but it is the various voyages that is the experience.

I am glad you are enjoying flying in this land and rugged scenic areas enhanced by the add-on scenery that ia used here as it sure brings these areas trips to life! (And also fun/interesting to learn about these place that we visit.)

Thanks again Igor for your kind words and hope you continue to enjoy flying here with us at RTMM/MFC.

Norm
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:25:19 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^