Author Topic: Fantastic Site  (Read 2680 times)

rochewf

Fantastic Site
« on: March 26, 2011, 12:31:50 PM »
Thought it was time I let everyone involved with Return to Misty Moorings know what a fantastic job I think you are doing. With all the scenery, enhancements, missions, triptickets, storylines and flight plans you are providing I am not sure when I will ever get to look at it all. I still am working so it is a job just keeping my computer updated with everything you keep adding to this site, not to mention having time to fly around and look at all of this wonderful scenery. Thanks for all the effort and hard work everyone has been putting into this. It has sure changed where I have been flying in FSX. I don't think I have flown outside of this area for the last two months.

If there is anyone out there who still trying to decide if it is worth purchasing PFJ by ORBX and downloading all of the Misty Moorings add ons and getting everything set up correctly, I can only say it has been well worth it for me. You will not be disappointed. If you just take your time and follow the instructions provided you should have no trouble getting everything up and running.

Thanks again to everyone involved with Return to Misty Moorings,

Bill from Colorado

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Fantastic Site
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 09:06:48 PM »
Thank you, Bill.  Is there anything to see south of Bella Bella or north of Wrangell?  Darn, I'll have to check it out! :-)  We do have a good time here. It's a great team of people that are experts in their own fields.  Just getting it up an running about wore all of us out, but now we too can sit back, relax and fly some of these ourselves.  Putting these things together, you get good at "slewing" ... and it's just not the same!

A lot of people "hurry" to get the scenery locations ... but alas, there's no "hurry" ... if anything, we hope RTTM will be a place NOT to hurry. We'll be here "tomorrow" too. Just pick up a scenery location, enjoy the flight to it and back, etc.  We give give you something to "go find" ... but the best part of this is "the journey" that you make getting there.  ORBX/PJF gave us one fine "sandbox" to play in, huh? 

The team appreciates your comments very much ... thank you Bill.

Doug