Author Topic: P3D v4.3 and Cigar Box  (Read 1859 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
P3D v4.3 and Cigar Box
« on: July 26, 2018, 11:26:07 PM »
Hello,

After a new install of P3D v4.3, the Cigar Box app is not playing well for the first go around in the new sim. I installed the latest version from what's in the MFC downloads.

However, when trying to just fly a charter, it says "Aircraft not on the Ground" and it won't load.

Even though I'm not in slew mode and definitely on the ground, the client won't upload.

Settings unchecked the search by flight number so could I please get an assist on this so I can get back into the game again?

Thank you

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: P3D v4.3 and Cigar Box
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 08:50:45 AM »
Never mind. I forgot to install FSUIPC. Now it’s working fine and P3D v4.3 is so far looking good.
Onwards and upwards!

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 09:04:29 AM »
Yep this Acars as do most, require FSUIPC (free version is enough) and/or simconnect for the connection to the sim. Glad you are up and running again - and in the latest P3Dv4.3.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 12:39:18 PM »
It's pretty amazing how much smoother this version of the sim runs TBH. I'm using at or near maximum scenery details, lighting, weather, etc. and it's running very good so far. I'm using AS P4 with REX Texture Direct textures and the weather has been a challenge. Visibility in IMC so far is very convincing.

Brad