Author Topic: MFC0011 PACU  (Read 1977 times)

BBQSteve

MFC0011 PACU
« on: June 28, 2018, 10:28:33 AM »
Am I the only one who has/is flying this tour and noticed PACU IS NOT in the route or on the route? Where did everone else land instead?

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: MFC0011 PACU
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 11:04:25 AM »
Am I the only one who has/is flying this tour and noticed PACU IS NOT in the route or on the route? Where did everone else land instead?

Actually (PACU) is my MFC system ICAO for Point Amagurea Cabin. The flight plan reads Point Amagurea Cabin (PACU) but the viewable way-point in the FP reflects Point Amagurea Cabin PTAM. (So if you view the waypoint PTAM in the FP, it shows that it is Point Amagurea Cabin but the FP title shows PACU). To take out any confusion as to where the stop-over might be will update the FP waypoint to reflect Point Amagurea Cabin PACU the same as the FP title reads then re-up the tour download. Thanks Steve.. (Done).

Norm
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:15:37 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

BBQSteve

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:17:58 PM »
Not sure what you are looking at, but my download for tour 11 in the pdf says PACU, but the flight plan does not have it as a waypoint. It does have KWF, however. I do not have PACU in P3Dv4 nor any scenery from MM for it. Is this hidden somewhere other than the scenery files? There was no PTAM in the flight plan.

I even looked to see where others including you landed and the majority either landed at Waterfall or nowhere in particular if at all. Even you landed a at KWF.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 12:31:55 PM by BBQSteve »

nbrich1

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 12:59:02 PM »
Point Amagurea Cabin appears on leg 14 of tour MFC0011. It is from the RTMM Missing cabins scenery piece. (Missing Cabin from the Craig Ranger District).  Cabin name/wp is on the tour flight plan.

Scenery Piece: return.mistymoorings.com/scenery/#r >> "RTMM Missing Cabins"

http://return.mistymoorings.com/cabins/index.php#craig

- Area Map - Legend
Cabin Name

Structure Lat/Long and Alt

Start Long/Lat and Heading

Point Amagura T (P) (M) (F)    N55 27.27 / W133 21.60 - 9'    N55 27.29 / W133 21.58 - 187*

If you DL and import Dieter's UFSC Cabins file RTMM_USFS_Cabins.csv in to Plan G, you should see it identified on the map.  Point Amagura Cabin is 5.6 nm or so nnw of KWF.

BBQSteve

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 06:58:10 PM »
Have had missing cabins loaded. Maybe a reload is in order. Still the FP does not show either ICAO.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:03:44 PM by BBQSteve »

nbrich1

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 10:51:32 AM »
Hmmm Steve.. will do a double check..