Author Topic: Big Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2207 times)

RCFlyer

Big Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 09, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
Just wanted to send a big "Thank You" to the folks who put the MFC tours together.  They are really great fun and some of the flight plans are very interesting.  I fly helos and the altitude profiles for some of the flight plans are certainly challenging when you have to go from 700 feet to 7000 feet in fairly short order.  Good thing "up" isn't much a problem for helos.  I am having loads of fun.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Regards,

Danny
MFC0009

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Big Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 08:44:44 AM »
Thanks for your nice comments Danny and glad you are enjoying the MFC Flying. It takes a bit of work trying to figure out interesting and scenic routes and to cover the RTMM locations then to build it all but I do enjoy putting them together. And bonus-get to fly the trips at MFC-and get to check my own work.(That is if Doug doesn't beat me to it)

I have a couple of more tours that will come online during the summer (17, 18 and maybe 19),  and many more trips in the works for later down the line.

Thanks again Danny
Norm

PS: If anyone catch up to the tours before I get the next one(s) up, there is still lots to fly as Doug's RTMM FP single trips are set up and available to fly at MFC. They sure take you through some interesting routes to see some interesting places. (There are 683 single trip RTMM flight plans and all set up in MFC flight systems.). (I have flown the 1st 58 RTMM FP so far.. so only 625 to go!  :P).
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 12:15:46 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

MFC0040

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 10:41:05 AM »
i definitely second what was mentioned above,the tours are great fun,not just fun,but challenging too,so all and all a great experience.It takes quite some time and work to get all the scenery together and i have yet to finish,because RTMM has so much of it,but its well worth it when u set up the approach and dive in.

Great job for the tours and the sceneries and all kinds of enhancements coming from this club and RTMM all together.

Miha

robw

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
And another second (third?) as well :D

I've been a MM and RTMM user since the original FS9 days and over the last few months have been getting back into things with all the new scenery and activities that have been created over the last few years. And a simulator and PC that finally does the scenery justice!

It took me a while to take the plunge with MFC as I've never joined any VAs before but MFC is just at the right level for me. Hope to make lots of flights as time permits once I've set myself up.

If you ever run out of routes at MFC (as if ;D) maybe some of the boat tours are candidates? I know it's not flying but I've recently been repeating some of the boating tours for relaxation and they really are rewarding.

Rob